𝚒𝚡

❀ ❀ ❀

SIDNEY GRABBED HER Sister then checked for injuries.

"I'm fine..what?" Adrian asked, noticing her sister looking up at something.

Sidney turned her head.

"Tatum.." Adrian whispered, tearing up.

The older Prescott sister grabbed Adrian as the two ran.

"I'm gonna go find Dewey." Adrian said.

Sidney nodded and hugged her "Be careful."

Adrian hugged back then ran. Dewey and Adrian bumped into each other.

Dewey looked at the younger Prescott "Stay here, okay?"

Adrian nodded and sat on the porch waiting for Dewey. Dewey's screams could be heard. Adrian stood up and went downstairs to Sidney. Sidney held her hand.

"Sidney? Adrian?" Dewey stumbled out of the house.

"Dewey!" The sisters exclaimed.

The killer came out of hiding then stood at the doorway. Sidney and Adrian grabbed each other's hands. Adrian took her to the police car. Sidney and Adrian got in the police car. Both sisters locked the doors before the killer could get in.

Sidney tried to start the car. The killer tapped on the window holding up the keys.

Adrian gasped "Sid.."

Sidney gasped as the killer disappeared. Adrian climbed into the front seat holding onto Sidney.

"7825, suspect at 105 North Avenue 52." A lady on the mic said.

Sidney grabbed it and said "Hello. Help my sister and I, please. We're at Stu Macher's house on Turner Lane. Please, he's going to try and kill us."

The killer appeared behind Sidney and tried to choke her.

Adrian tried to get him off of Sidney "Hey!"

Sidney kicked him away from her then opened the car door. Adrian followed Sidney to the porch.

"Sidney! Adrian! Sidney Adrian! Jesus, we've got to get the fuck out of here!" Randy yelled.

Sidney aimed Dewey's gun at Randy "Stop right there!"

"Don't shoot. It's me! I found Tatum and Amanda. They're dead. I can't find Jolene anywhere. I think Stu did it." Randy said.

"Don't listen to him, Sidney, Adrian!" Stu exclaimed.

"Stay back!" Adrian told the two.

"Stu did it." Randy said.

"He killed Billy. He killed my Amanda." Stu cried.

Randy looked at him "No, I didn't!"

"You lie!" Stu yelled.

"Sidney, baby, please give me that gun! Give me that gun!" Stu exclaimed.

Adrian shook her head "Fuck you, both!"

Sidney and Adrian got inside the house. Adrian slammed the door. Sidney locked the door.

"Sidney! Adrian!" Stu and Randy cried.

"Go away!" The two sisters yelled.

Billy came out of nowhere "Sid, Dri."

"Billy." The two sisters responded.

Billy fell down the stairs.

Adrian came and helped him up "Billy.."

Billy held onto Adrian as he tried to open the door "We gotta get help."

"Billy, no, wait, he's out there." Sidney told him.

"No, give me the gun. Give me the gun. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay." Billy told Sidney.

Sidney handed him the gun.

"Careful." Adrian told Billy.

Billy opened the door and let Randy in.

"Stu's flipped out! He's gone mad!" Randy told Billy.

Billy turned to Randy aiming the gun at him "We all go a little mad sometimes."

"