𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

ADRIAN GOT OFF  The bus with Sidney.

"Woodsboro, California was devasted last night when two young teenagers were found brutally murdered. Authorities have yet to issue a statement, but our sources tell us that no arrest has been made and the murderer could strike again." Gale Weathers' voice could be heard.

"Do you believe this shit?" Tatum asked startling the two Prescott sisters.

"Tatum, don't do that! Hi, Jo." Adrian said, looking at Tatum then Stu's younger sister.

Jolene waved "Dri."

"Tatum, what is going on?" Sidney asked.

"You don't know?" Tatum and Jolene asked.

Adrian shook her head along with Sidney.

"Casey Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night." Tatum told the two sisters.

"What? No way." Sidney and Adrian said as they started walking up the stairs.

Jolene and Tatum walked hand in hand with them.

"And we're not just talking killed; we're talking splatter-movie killed. Ripped open from end to end." Tatum explained.

"Casey Becker, she sits next to me in English." Sidney said.

"Doesn't seem that way anymore." Adrian said.

"It's so sad. Her mom and dad, they found her hanging from a tree, her insides on the outside." Tatum told Sidney and Adrian.

"Oh, my God!" Sidney exclaimed, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Do they know who did it?" Adrian questioned.

"Fucking clueless. They're interrogating the entire school." Jolene said.

"Teachers, students, janitors." Tatum said.

"They think it's school related?" Sidney asked.

"They don't know. Dewey was saying this is the worst crime they've seen years. Even worse than.." Tatum tried to say politely.

"Mom.." Adrian said, softly.

"Well..it's bad." Tatum told the pair.

The school bell rang. Adrian sighed as she went to class.

 Adrian sighed as she went to class