𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱: 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲

Now Ritesh and Ritika become husband and wife.....They were not ready to accept the reality.....

Present:

Ritesh decided to go back to his house.He hold Ritika's hand and moved towards the car.Ritika was helplessly watching her family members....Tears was flowing from her beautiful eyes.Her face was just like a lotus flower whose petals was full of water drops...She wanted to see her mom for the last time... but she already knows that Ritesh didn't allow her....So she stayed quiet....

Then the couple started their new journey....Both of them were thinking about the incidents that happened just now.Both of them were immersed on their own thoughts....

At Malhotra Mansion

Abhi and Nakul was not there. Nakul was on a business trip and Abhi was on tour with his friends. Thanya was watching TV peacefully. She missed her brothers a lot . She was waiting for Ritesh so that they can eat the dinner together. A maid was also with her for her protection. Thanya was really hungry....

Maid suddenly said

Maid: Beti ... please eat something otherwise ritesh sir will not spare me

Thanya : Nothing will happen didi...I will eat only after seeing Bhai.Im really tensed....Why he's being this much late....oh god *tensed*

Maid : don't worry he will have any important thing there

Thanya: Haa

After some time

Ritesh and Ritika reached the house. Thanya had already slept on the sofa. Ritika came out of the car and looked at the beautiful house in front of her. She got a positive vibe from there. Suddenly her thoughts were broke when Ritesh called her and they moved towards the house. Thanya woke up hearing the sound of calling bell and she opened the door. As she opened the door she become terribly shocked. She was shocked to see her brother along with a girl in bridal attire.

Thanya: *shocked* who is this Bhai??

Ritesh: *emotionless voice* your bhabhi....

Thanya was extremely shocked.....

Saying this words Ritesh gone inside the house leaving a confused and shocked thanya behind.

Thanya's POV

What is this god!!?? My Bhai came here along with a girl....and he said that he married her.... Abhi and Nakul bhai is not present here then how can he marry without our presence.....Is this is truth? Suddenly my eyes fell on the girl....She was looking heavenly beautiful. She was dressed beautifully with red saree and matching jwelleries. She was looking like an angel but she was very sad and heartbroken. I can understand clearly that she was very heartbroken. But what is the reason of her sorrow....? Did Bhai hurt her....Oh god I want to find out answers for my questions before that I have to talk to her.....

Thanya's POV ends

Thanya moved towards Ritika and took her to room. Ritesh had already ordered Thanya to take care Ritika.Thanya asked to Ritika.

Thanya: what is your name di?

Ritika: My name is Ritika..... Ritika Singhania.... sister of your brother's enemy Karan Singhania.....

Thanya was now become more shocked....She know about Karan very well. But she never knew that he had a sister.....

Thanya took her to Ritesh's room and gave one of her saree to her. Ritika took bath and felt relaxed. She don't know to wear a saree so she wore her own lehenga. She was very heartbroken.she don't know what to do.....She started crying heavily. Her hatred towards Ritesh increased. ....

she said" I hate u Mr Malhotra... U destroyed my life... I was an independent girl who had own thoughts and decision....but u came into my life and now I'm sure that you will not let me to live peacefully and independently because you're determined to destroy my life.... U are really a devil who don't know the value of love and family....."

Suddenly Ritesh entered the room hearing all these......
________________

So guys this is the next part of the story.....How was the chapter guys....

What will be the reaction of Ritesh?

Will Ritesh yell at Ritika?

Can Ritika suffer all these??

Guys please forgive my grammatic errors and please show your love through your valuable votes and comments 🤗💞

Yours lovingly
Vasudevini Subhadra 💕💕