𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯: 𝗡𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗹'𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲

On the other side

A middle aged person was sipping alcohol while sitting near a pool. A middle aged lady was also sitting next to him.
Suddenly a girl rushed to them and said...."papa..."

"What happened Priya..?" The person asked.... The three people were Mr. Satish Kapoor , Mrs. Romila Kapoor and Priya...

"Papa... Nakul is getting married 😳...." She said...

"What...? " Mrs. Kapoor asked in shock.

"Ha.. maa Today I got to know about this... I thought Nakul would never marry....our plans are getting ruined papa.." a frustrated Priya said....

"Don't worry beti... Nakul is not our target... Ritesh!! He is our target.... We have to destroy him and we have to take his all property..." Satish said and smiled evilly

"If I can separate Ritesh and Karan, I can also grab his properties." Satish said...

Both mother and daughter smiled evilly....

"Beti we have to do something in their life... Using her... That Ritika... She is very naive... It's very easy to ruin that family using her... " Satish instructed his daughter.

"Ha papa... I will do something which will create a big havoc in Malhotra Mansion... " Priya confidently said...

Satish nodded and smiled evilly
______________________________________

It was Nakul's marriage day.... Everyone was busy in preparations... Ritesh and Abhi was welcoming the guests.... Suddenly Ritika came downstairs after getting ready...

 Suddenly Ritika came downstairs after getting ready

She was heavenly beautiful... Ritesh was awestruck seeing her... He was looking at her lovingly.... She came near him and she got confused.... She waved her hands and he said..."beautiful..." As these words unknowingly escaped from his mouth... She looked at him in utter shock...

"What..?!!" She asked in shock and he came back to senses...

"What... Nothing..." He stammered and looked down...

"Is it...? Then what did you said right now..?" She asked while smiling widely.... She don't know why she was very very happy when he praised her...

"Ohh God... What have I done..? She will definitely take me wrong... I unknowingly said that she is beautiful... Oh... What's happening to me... Whenever she is near me... I am out of my control..." He thought and cursed himself...

She looked at him ...

"What did I said...  I said nothing..." He atleast managed to give her an answer and went from there...

She was a bit upset... "Why so much ego...? Why can't he accept that he praised me as beautiful...? God..! Does he still hate me?" she thought.

Suddenly Suhani called her..."Ritika come here..."