𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵: 𝗔𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮

Continuation...

"Akshara... I was waiting for you child😍" said suhani excitedly

Pranali Rathod as Dr

Pranali Rathod as Dr.Akshara Sharma

Daughter of Suhani's brother Karthik Sharma and Naira Sharma. A doctor by profession. Loves Nakul since childhood. Prankster. Crime partner of Ritesh. Loves Malhotra family very much.

"How is my Bhai and bhabhi...?" Suhani asked...

" They are totally fine..." She replied.

"My child become a doctor...but I can't believe it....I still remember your fight with Nakul as a teenager...how fast time flies" she said while cupping her face.

Her heart started to beat fast hearing Nakul's name. She unknowingly smiled.

" Come inside dear..." Welcomed suhani... Both went inside.

Ritesh was watching news on TV. Suddenly Suhani called him and he saw Akshara.

" Akshara..." He called excitedly.

"Bhai..." She too called. She ran to him and hugged eachother.

" Akshu... When did you came back...? and where is aunty and uncle... ?" He asked.

"Bhai... I came here alone. Ma and papa is still in Bengal... Now I am a doctor in city hospital... Tommorow I am going to join there... So from now I will stay here till ma and papa comes...i already told this to bua" She said smiling widely.

"Then why didn't you informed me ma..." Ritesh pouted...

"I thought to give a surprise to everyone..." She said

And abhi and Thanu also came there and they were also become happy seeing her.

" Do You know I missed you so much these 4, 5 years... And many incidents happened within this time..." He said like an excited child.

She nodded and smiled widely.

"And most important thing is that your parth Bhai got married..." Suhani said smiling widely....

" Is it..? I got a bhabhi...?" She asked excitedly.

He nodded and smiled a bit.

"Where is she..?" Asked akshara excitedly

"She is in bed rest now...." Suhani said sadly....

Without noticing Suhani's expression akshara asked excitedly..." Ohh... Is she pregnant...? "

Ritesh got shocked....

(Ignore his hairstyle 😂)

" No... No what are you...blabbering.😧.." He stammered...."she is not pregnant... Her hands are fractured..."he said...

Suhani smiled and facepalmed seeing her son's reaction... While akshara smiled at him sheepishly and apologized...." well.. sorry Bhai... I was just misunderstood...😑"

"It's okay yaar 😂" he replied. She too smiled.

"By the way where is others...? I mean my new bhabhi..." Akshara asked... But she was waiting for some other person. The only person she wanted to see...

"Didi... She is in upstairs we can go to there..." Abhi told and she nodded in positive...Thanu also accompanied him. They three went to upstairs.

At Ritika's room

She was reading book. Suddenly the trio entered into the room. She smiled at them. But she noticed akshara who was unknown to her. So she asked

" Thanu..who is she?" She asked

" Bhabhi...she is our cousin sister... Our childhood buddy... Akshara Sharma..."thanu introduced

"Ohh... I'm Ritika... " Ritika was about to introduce herself akshara interuppted...."Ritika Ritesh Malhotra... My Bhai's beautiful wife and eldest daughter in law of this family....Am I right..?" She asked with a cute smile.

Ritika nodded and smiled widely....
Ritika liked her very much....

"You are really beautiful and cute...😍" Ritika complimented....

"But not more than you...🌝💗... My Bhai is very lucky to have you... "She said....

She laughed and they both hugged eachother...

"Come let's go to the balcony..."Ritika called everyone to there...

At balcony

Everyone except suhani and Nakul was sitting there.

"Bhabhi... She is bhai's crime partner... If you want to know about your husband's mischievousness.. just ask to her..." Abhi said sarcastically...

"Abhi why are you making fun of him.. he is not like that..😒" Ritika pouted...

Ritesh looked at her in shock. He didn't expected this.

"Stop abhi.... Bhabhi is very possesive about Bhai... she will not spare you..."thanu joined with abhi and both of them laughed... Ritesh just enjoyed it.

"Why are guys misunderstanding my words...? I am not possessive to anyone... I was stating a fact... I never saw him doing any mischief..." She defended...

"Look I will not talk to anyone..."she pouted and everyone laughed...

"Who is annoying my crime partner...?" Someone asked from behind and everyone saw Nakul standing there....

Seeing Nakul akshara's heart started to beat fast... She become extremely happy inside but she controlled it and acted normal...

"Nakul... U came at the correct time...I was just waiting for you...." Ritika said excitedly....

"Mee too.." thought akshara and smiled...

"That's Nakul, bhabhi... Whenever you need my support I will come to there like a Superman 😂...." Said Nakul and everyone laughed. Still akshara's concentration was fixed on Nakul...

Suddenly Nakul noticed her presence and asked.... " Ohh.. akshara... I didn't noticed you... By the way when did you came..."

Akshara got panic by his sudden question. "I.. ..I just.. came before an hour..." The love struck girl managed to give an answer and smiled a bit.

Nakul too smiled.

"Nakul... Take your seat..." Ritesh told.

Nakul nodded and sat near Ritika...and just opposite to akshara. Everyone were chatting but akshara was looking at him secretly. Ritika already noticed it. But suddenly Nakul and akshara shared an eyelock. It was the 5th time. Akshara immediately took off her eyes.

"Oh you fool akshu... Don't look at him like this... He will not like it... Atleast you both are friends now... Why are trying to ruin this too..." Thought akshara and cursed herself.

"Akshu... What happened to you...? Are you alright...?" Ritika asked teasingly...

"Yes.yes... I'm alright..." She replied...

After spending quality time they went to their respective works...

Ritika was with akshara. Ritika explained about incidents led to her accident. She purposefully revealed about Nakul's break up. She already felt that Akshara have a soft corner to Nakul. So she thought to open up. Akshara was very sad for him at the same time she also felt a little happy...

How was the chapter guys....

Hope you all liked it....

Kindly vote and comment 💕🙏

Yours lovingly
Vasudevini Subhadra 💕💕