𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳: 𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

So sorry guys.... Accidentally this chapter got deleted by me .... I am writing this again. But this will not be same as before.... There will be little little changes.... Pls forgive me..

Next morning

Ritesh woke up and sat on the bed. He looked at Ritika who was still sleeping just like a child. Without disturbing her he went to take shower. When he came back, she was still sleeping. She was on her periods. So she was very tired. He didn't waked her up. He came to downstairs and saw his Siblings sitting there. He gave a warm smile to them. Thanu gave him tea.

"Bhai..., where is bhabhi..?" Asked abhi..

"She is sleeping..."replied Ritesh while reading newspaper.

After sometimes he went to his office.

Thanu went to her room and gave her tea. She was very tired because of period cramps. So she didn't came to downstairs.

At evening

Ritesh came back from office alongwith nakul. Thanu and Abhi was sitting there. Ritesh noticed his wife's absence.

"Where is she?" Asked Ritesh confusingly....

"Bhabhi is in her room...."thanu replied and he went to their room.

He saw Ritika sleeping. Her face was very tired. He didn't disturbed her.

At night

Ritika was watching TV while lying on the bed. Ritesh came near her.

"Don't you want to eat anything....?" Asked Ritesh.

"No ...I'm not hungry...."replied Ritika.

"Just eat something.... Otherwise you will get sick...." Said Ritesh...

"I alredy said that I am not hungry, Then why are you annoying me....?" Asked an irittated Ritika.

"Your Stubbornness is just increasing day by day...."Said Ritesh a bit sternly.

" Mr... I'm not in a mood to fight with you.... I'm very tired.... Pls leave me alone..." Said Ritika annoyingly...

Ritesh become angry and went to sofa Taking his laptop and started doing his work.

Ritika was feeling heavy pain. She was keeping her hands on her stomach. Ritesh noticed it and he understood that she was in her periods. To confirm it he asked to thanu about it and she told to him. Ritesh and his brothers always helped thanu when she was in periods. So he knows what to do to decrease cramps.

After sometimes he went to his room and gave a hot bag to Ritika. Ritika was really surprised.... He also gave a glass of juice to her which was prepared by him. This shocked Ritika more. But she really enjoyed his care.

"Are you a mind reader....? I really desired to get a hot bag... But I was not able to get up from here... In our home, my Bhai or our servant used to gave this to me...but here I was feeling awkward to ask it ...."Said Ritika excitedly and at last she become little sad.

Seeing her happiness he smiled... And he sat near her and asked...."Why are you feeling awkward to ask something to me...?"

"Because..... because you hate me... right?" Asked Ritika sadly...

Ritesh 's face changed. His happy face changed into a sad one. There was a complete silence between them and within this time she drank the juice. To change topic Ritesh asked to her..."how was the juice...?"

"Nice.... I liked it very much..." Said Ritika and smiled a bit.

" You take rest I will come after sometimes...."

Saying this he went to balcony....

________________________

How was the chapter guys...

Hope you all liked it....

Today itself my next update will come

Kindly vote and comment 💕🙏

Yours lovingly
Vasudevini Subhadra 💕💕