Chapter 1 - walking into a nightmare

Y/n stood scared infront of this monster of a man

Y/n stood scared infront of this monster of a man. All she remembers do is being bundled up and thrown into the back sit of a van along with her sister, who is standing besides her now. He had been staring at them silently not saying a word since they were brought in and none of the sister can bring themselves to say anything to him.

Y/n peeked at him for the umpteenth, he had a dark aura around him which breathed fear, but that only highlighted his sinful beauty, he looked like he just walked out of a painting. From what her father had described of him Y/n didn't imagine that he would be this young.

"Your father is dead"

His voice kicked her out of her thoughts and her gaze fluttered and she swallowed nervously as her eyes traced his hand as they drummed on the table slowly.

"Do you know what he did?"

He asked...... Adjusting his position on the chair, supporting his head with his hand as he started at them intently;

Her father worked for this man before he died, she didn't know what exactly happened but her father owned him money which he had squandered the money on gambling and now he was dead, leaving the both of them to his accrued debts;

Y/n bit her lower lips till she could feel the metalic taste of the blood on here tongue.

"We're trying hard to pay back the money, please give us more time"

She spoke for the first time since they entered the room

"I never said ay about being patient"

His voice was malevolent as he started at them wickedly; Y/n took in a sharp breath

This man owned a multi-billion dollar company; surely what her father owned him is nothing to him.

"We... We don't have the money now"

She whispered looking at him with pain in her eyes how did he want them to get that amount when he kwen they didn't have it? Was he that cruel?

Jungkook started at the women's in front of him and the only feeling coursing through him was anger. He gritted his teeth as he tried to stay calm. He could have forgiven anything but not that.

No that man betrayed him with his enemies, and that was unforgivable he would never forgive that. They would surely pay for what he had done.

"Then you have to pay some other way."

He told them ...
Y/n felt Rosy's eyes turn to her, fear flashing through her eyes, what other way were they going to pay him?

Rosy's hand shook on her sides as she turned to look at him; he started at them quietly, letting them drown in the fear what was going to befall them, and then after what looked like hours, he spoke;