chapter 8 - A Family Affair

Y/n breathed rapidly as they stepped into the massive living room, she could hear some people chattering in the room but as soon as the guard by the doors pushed it open, their eyes turned to the door

Jungkook carried an eerily quiet air around him, such that when he entered the room with his hands around y/n, everywhere became quiet. They watched them as though they were some alien.

What made them quieter was the fact that Jungkook had come with a woman! Jungkook has never been seen with a woman before, so the sight was shocking to them. It took about thirty seconds for them to leave the slight daze they were in, but the shock could not leave their faces.

He barely came for the dinners and whenever he did, he was always quiet and alone; he was so quiet that no-one even noticed him, but today was different, they suddenly couldn't keep their gazes off him, or more like off the woman that he came with.

Jungkook pulled y/n close to him as they sat down on a couch in the living room. He intentionally pushed some strand of her hair behind her ear, knowing that they were watching.

Grandpa had two sons and a daughter. His late father, Junwoo, and Yoona; Junwoo is married to Eva, and they have a son, Hwan. He was the heir to the Junwoo Corporation. Yoona had a daughter, Shasha, who was an actress.

Yoona and Junwoo weren't in the living room it was only the children, who sat on a couch saying some jokes but glancing at Jungkook once in a while; Shasha grew up with Jungkook, but although they lived together for years, Jungkook barely spoke. Shasha could count how many times he talked to her in a whole year, it was worse in the first few years of his living with them, at first she thought he hated her until she knew that he was just like that.

So even now that he had come in, she still didn't know how to talk to him, so she remained there talking with Hwan.

''Jungkook, is that you? ''

Yoona, Jungkook Aunt exclaimed as she entered the living room; a brilliant smile on her lips; she had raised Jungkook after his parents died, although he barely spoke, he was a little different with Yoona, he respected her a lot, so when he saw her come into the living room, he stood up from the couch and held a hand to y/n;

''Auntie, how have you been? ''

Jungkook asked; a clear expression on his face. That was the mildest y/n had seen him. It was close to a smile but then it wasn't.

''I'm fine! ''

She replied and looked towards y/n.

''This is Y/n, my girlfriend. ''

He said, putting his hand around her waist;

Y/n forced herself not to appear nervous but her red ears were almost giving her off; luckily, Yoona was more interested because she was his girlfriend than her red ears;