Chapter 2 - Flashback

There was a pin-drop silence in the meeting room, as though there is no one in, but in reality, there were eleven people seated on the long meeting table; five on each side and one sitting at the end; there was about two feet gap between jungkook ...

There was a pin-drop silence in the meeting room, as though there is no one in, but in reality, there were eleven people seated on the long meeting table; five on each side and one sitting at the end; there was about two feet gap between jungkook and the other board members; as if he was infected with some kind of disease.

He was busy with his phone as they waited for him;

He was twirling a pen in his right hand;

But that was how he liked it, he carried a fearful aura the female board members couldn't resist admiring the God like sight, he wore a quiff hairstyle buy it hadn't been styled for a while, thus a few strands flopped forward, stopping just below his Brows, giving him a fresh messy look. His Brows were nicely carved, and although he was looking downwards, his long lashes could be seen. He was putting on a sky Blue body-hug shirt which was rolled up at the sleeves, revealing his athletic abs and muscled chest. The first two buttons of his shirt weren't hooked and there was a visible tattoo on his chest which led downwards; although he was just twenty-five, he commanded an irrefutable aura.

Suddenly, he dropped his phone and looked at the people in the board room;

"Begin,"

He said, reclining backward on the seat.

A young woman in her early thirties, who had lost herself staring at him, staggered up from her seat she blinked a few times as she arranged the files in front of her;

"The stock prices of Hilton skies had risen by 10%; there was about 25% profit in the last month."

She said, passing a file to him ;

"Next"

"The cargo arrived by sea yesterday, the factories had started work"

Another man said, standing up;

"Next"

Jungkook said; still twirling his pen. There was silence; he raised his eyes to look at the board members and noticed that they were in a state of panic.

"Next"

He repeated himself, this time, his eyes narrowing at them;

A woman in her Forties stood; her hands shaky; the other members heads were bowed because they knew what was to follow her announcement.

" Warren corporation gained an extra 5% of the ...... Jeon's shares, making them among the top 20 highest shareholders."

The pen twirling in his hand froze immediately and his eyes glanced at the women who just made the announcement;

Her head was bent and her hands holding onto the file for support, her face was already pale with fear and there were beads of sweat forming on her forehead