chapter 14 - Whatever you want

Y/n was locked in the basement for eight days;

Nobody cared if she was pressed and needed to use the toilet; not to talk of the fact that she had not had a bath for over a week, and with the lack of ventilation in the room; Tiana stank like gutters.

Every morning she would resume banging on the door. She knocked for hours until she was tired. This continued for three days, and suddenly she stopped.

Everyone in the mansion was surprised when they heard nothing in the early hours of the morning on the fourth day. If not for the guards who had confirmed her alive when they went to give her breakfast, they would have thought she had committed suicide.

She did not hit on the door anymore, neither did she make a sound; just eating when served until the eighth day.

Lee mimi came to the room as usual and ordered her out, but she did not budge; she remained in her spot, head in between her legs and in a scrunched up position.

When Lee mini saw that she would not move, she ordered the guards to drag her out; but just when they were about to touch her, y/n stood up on her own accord and limped out of the darkroom.

She didn't talk to any of them and just kept hobbling forward, dragging her weak legs on the tiled floor. Lee mimi and the guards followed behind quietly; on getting to her room, she entered and locked the door after her; leaving Lee mini and the guards at the door, speechless.

Miss Lee banged on the door, but y/n did not answer, she was about breaking the door, and on second thought, she decided to tell Jungkook.

The days Jungkook had her locked in; he had not been himself. He hated himself for thinking about her; he couldn't explain what exactly was wrong with him. Every day he left for work, he waited for her usual banging on the door, and when suddenly she stopped knocking; he became worried.

He waited the next day and when he didn't hear the knocks; he called miss Lee and asked if she was still alive, and when Miss Lee replied in the positive, he was relieved a little but he did well not to show it.

''Is there anything else, Mr. Jeon? ''

Miss Lee asked as she saw that Jungkook was not saying anything;

Jungkook wanted to release her badly; He was not one who felt pity or showed mercy. Why was he different from her?

What was about her that made him so restrained? Was it because he had taken her to meet his family?

Thinking about it, he remembered that his family had seen her, and if he replaces her so suddenly, it would seem very fishy.

Jungkook felt relieved at that thought. Now he knew why he was so reluctant to replace her; it was because he had shown her to his family and replacing her so soon would be very suspicious.