Chapter 23 - What is up his sleeves

It was Mid April; she wasn't sure how the weather would be London, so she ran back to the bed and picked up her phone, browsing about the weather

Oh, very rainy…

She mumbled in her head before walking back to the wardrobe. She didn't like rainy days, her mom had died on a rainy day. That night was very dreadful and although she was almost forgetting it, she always remembered it when there was a storm; she pulled herself away from the thoughts as she concentrated her eyes on the closet.

When she was released from the dark room and given that room, the wardrobe was already stuffed with wears, ranging from underwear to work clothes to foot wears. Some of them were her size, while the others were not exactly.

She just made do with some clothes for the meantime. Her clothes back home were a little shabby, and given that she had begun work, she could not wear them. Although she wasn't glad about it, she didn't have a choice but she would surely pay for them when she gets her first pay.

She didn't want to be in any debt to Jungkook. Not even a tiny piece of debt!

Shrugging, she started ransacking the wardrobe for clothes, and foot wears. In about five minutes, she had piled the couch with a lot of them;

''Humph! ''

She sighed lightly, pursing her lips as she stared at the pile, they were a little too much; they should be staying for days, or maybe a week, she shouldn't take a lot of clothes. Taking out a small travel bag, she put a few clothes in, making sure not to leave out her cardigan and boots.

She packed her lotion, undies, toothbrush and paste. After thinking for a while, she figured she had packed all her stuff, so she closed the bag and put the remaining clothes back into the wardrobe.

When she was through, she slumped on the bed. After the trip to London, it would be just three months left and her sister would be free. She just had to put up some more. Although she wasn't sure that she would be free, she knew that Jungkook didn't like being disobeyed or irked, but that is exactly what she would do.

She would irk him so much that he would get bored of her and throw her away. She just have to pretend as though she was fine with everything he had done to her until the time is right, he should just wait.

After dinner that night, she walked up to his room and lightly knocked on the door.

''Come in.''

Jungkook said as he walked into his room; the balcony was open, and he was holding a cigarette stick in his hand so Y/n figured he must have gone out to smoke.

God! She hated smokers! Her throat hitched, but she quickly eased the frown that was forming its way to her brows.

Jungkook creased his brows as he waited for her to speak.