Chapter 20 - Special someone

Kyong came out of the car and held out his hand for his mom to come out; Hana stepped out and clung to her son's arm

It's been so many years. Seventeen long years!

After her mission failed and she couldn't get the Jeon's Corporation for her son, she had to take him away and change his name. His name was Min Haneul but she had changed it to Kyong to protect him.

And after sending him away, she adopted a son, of the same age and named him Haneul. So everyone thought he was her son, and the heir to Warren Corporation, and that was what she wanted. She needed to protect Kyong from anyone who might have known about her plot.

If she had succeeded in killing Jungkook, it would have been easy to get into the Jeon's Family and have the Jeon's Corporation with a simple blood test, but he was alive! He was fucking alive! Up till that moment, she still hadn't figured how he managed to escape from her grip.

After what happened; Jungkook was protected by guards, and he barely went out or spoke to anyone, that old man, Jeon Bohyuk, made sure that no harm could come to him. He had no friends and he studied at home which made his protection more impenetrable!

''Haneul, you're back from the company? ''

Haneul, her adopted son pushed open the front door and stepped out, cutting her from her thoughts.

''Yes Mom ''

He replied, his eyes flickered to Kyong.

Kyong had a taller build but Haneul looked more intimidating. He had hazel brown eyes, and his hair was brown too.

Hana had told Haneul that Kyong was the son of her late sister and she told Kyong not to reveal his identity to anyone for safety reasons. Although their closeness was a little suspicious, Haneul had no cause to suspect anything fishy because he didn't know about the incident seventeen years ago.

''Kyong, won't you say hi to your brother? ''

Hana nudged him when she saw he didn't greet Haneul and he forced a weak smile;

''How was work? ''

He asked halfheartedly; Haneul didn't understand why he disliked him when he had done nothing wrong but he didn't want to take it to heart.

''Work was good;

Shifting his gaze to his mom, he said;

''Mom, I'll be out for a while. ''

He placed a soft kiss on her cheeks and walked around them;

''Alright dear, don't stay too long. ''

She said with a warm smile as she watched him walk away; when he was out of earshot, she turned to Kyong with a stern look;

''I don't like the way you act around him. You don't want him knowing about you, do you?''