chapter 15 - Never see me cry

Y/n watched him for a split second, and then she stood up quietly from the sofa

Y/n watched him for a split second, and then she stood up quietly from the sofa. Jungkook was shocked;

Was she really going to strip? He asked himself, but he didn't interrupt her, he just watched her keenly.

She held the hem of her dress and in an instant; she pulled it over her head;

Jungkook was shocked to his spines. His heart skipped a beat.

Did she just remove her clothes, without even thinking twice?

The last time he asked her to strip, she had hesitated. Why was she so different now?

He was so shocked that he could not even speak; when he had asked her to strip, he never thought she would do it, but she had surprised him; he had no intention of touching her, so when he saw that she had pulled off her dress, leaving her with only a pair of lingerie as the only clothing on her body, he opened his lips to tell her to stop, but just when the words were about leaving his lips, he suddenly froze.

Y/n held the hooks of her bra and with a slight push she undid them. It made a soft sound as it touched the floor. Her eyes were staring straight at Jungkook, and she slowly held the sides of her panties and pulled them down slowly, stepping out of them.

Jungkook was dumbstruck; his eyes were fixated on her body, and he wasn't thinking straight anymore. The last time she had stripped in front of him, he had barely glanced at her because of how angry he had been earlier that day, but right now, he couldn't keep his eyes off her body.

She had the curves in the right places and her skin looked so soft, Jungkook felt his throat tighten, he was suddenly getting hot. He had never felt this way towards a woman before. What was happening to him?

Y/n raised her hand slowly to her ponytail and eased the band; she shook her head lightly, letting her hair fall down her back;

"Mr. Jeon, should I go to the bed now? ''

Jungkook lifted his eyes from her body and to her face, as he struggled to keep them there;

He swallowed hard as his palms fisted. The sweet smile on her face was not helping matters;

'Fuck! What spirit enchanted this woman? Has she always been this tempting?'

Jungkook cursed in his head, as he struggled to keep his body in check;

Y/n was surprised by the little change in his countenance; the last time she had stripped in front of him, he had barely looked at her, now he couldn't even keep his eyes off her body, wasn't he gay?

Or was he bisexual?

BISEXUAL!

She panicked as the thought entered her head, but she did well to hide it. She had stripped in the first place without thinking twice because she knew that he would not touch her, but she did not think he might like both men and women. What if that was the case?