Chapter 5: Laura's POV

A/N:

Incase you're confused by how the character's look here's a description:

-Ashley Benson (Summer): short blond hair

-Adam Sevani (Anthony): long curly hair (like in step up 3)

-Savannah Jayde (Jasmin): dark curly hair (like in Big Time Rush)

-Cymphonique Miller (Laura): long, dark hair (like in How To Rock)

-Emma Watson (Victoria): short red hair (like in The Perks of Being a Wallflower)

-Andrew Garfield (Patrick): short brown hair (like in the Amazing Spiderman)

-Drew Roy (Hector) short black hair (like in Falling Skies)

Lily Collins (Alicia): long brown hair (like in Abduction)

Zayn Malik (Finn): black hair in a quiff hairstyle

Liam Payne (Alex): short brown hair also in a quiff hairstyle

-Lucy Hale (Holli): long black hair

Enjoy the story!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

 Laura's POV

Alicia lead us to a really dark alleyway. I didn't like the fact that it was dark enough so they could rape or jump us so, I pulled out my switchblade just to be catious. Then Alicia opened a door in the wall that I hadn't noticed before. "Welcome to 'The Palace'."

she said. She motioned for us to go inside. I reluctantly walked in behind everyone else. After the last person entered Alicia shut and locked the door. "Is anyone thirsty?" she asked.

A few of us nodded. She then walked towards the kitchen and called out "Make yourselves at home!" I took this chance to look around.

Their place wasn't too big or too small. Just enough room for a small party. It wasn't dirty either,maybe just a little messy but otherwise this place was pretty immaculate.

Everyone was either on the couch or on the floor, talking. Alicia came back out with a tray full of ice-cold drinks and set it on the table.

I just leaned on the wall near the door, switchblade in one hand, drink in the other. I had only just taken a sip of the ice-cold lemonade when Holli walked up to me.

"Hey," she said. "Sup," i replied. "Why are you just standing here all alone?" she asked. I shrugged. "I dunno."  She squinted her eyes at me. I took another sip of my drink and turned away.

I hate it when she does that. It feels like she's looking into my soul. Sh stood in front of me and said in a soft voice. "Laura, are you okay? Did something bad happen?"

Something bad did happen. But, I didn't wanna tell her. At least not right now. "No," I told her. "I'm fine." she raised one eyebrow at me. "You sure?" "Yeah, Hol."

She looked me in the eye and said  "Laura, if you can talk to me about anything. Okay?" and walked off without waiting for me to answer her.

I gulped down the rest of my drink and set it on the floor when suddenly there was a loud pounding on the door. Everyone stopped talking. I stood in front of the door with my switchblade, ready to attack.

"Everybody...don't...make...a...sound." I said, quietly. The door nob jiggled. Everyone hid behind the couch. I, being the brave one, stood my ground.

I wasn't gonna hide anymore. I wasn't gonna run anymore. I was gonna fight. I didn't care that I might die trying. I was gonna kick  this lizard creature's ass one way or another!

The door nob jiggled one more time before slowly turning. I flicked the blade out and got in a readying position. The door opened and I swung my arm at whatever came in.

"Ow!" said a voice. a guy voice. He had light brown hair and his shirt was torn. He had a large slash across his chest.

It was bleeding, but not much. He also had a deep cut on his cheek that was probably from my pocket knife. "Alex!" Alicia said, standing up.

She rushed over to him with a worried look on her face. "Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?" "Yeah." he said. "I'm just a little scratched up, is all." 'Oh crap!' I thought.

I thought that those lizard things were trying to break in when it was really just a cute guy named Alex who ,apparently, Alicia knows. I mentally faced palmed myself. God, I'm such an idiot!

The guy-Alex- walked in, shutting the door behind him. "Alex, that cut looks pretty bad. You need to clean it." "Yeah." he replied. "Maybe Laura should clean it for you." Alicia looked at me.

I gave her a Are you serious? look. "You are the one who cut him, so you should help him." I looked over at Alex, then back at Alicia, then back at Alex and back at Alicia. I sighed. "Fine."

 I put my pocket knife away. Alex lead my down the hallway to the bathroom. He pushed the door wider for both of us to squeeze in and shut it behind us.

I took the some cotton balls, disinfectant spray, alcohol & peroxide, bandages and a wash cloth. I then motioned for him to take off his shirt. He did what he was told and threw whatever was left of his shirt to the ground.

Minus the cut and all the blood, he had a nice toned body. I caught myself staring and began to pour some alcohol & peroxide on the wash cloth.

I dabbed at his cut gently. He gripped the sides of the sink and winced in pain. When I was finished  I put the cloth down and grabbed the disinfectant spray.

"Now, this is gonna hurt." I warned him. He nodded. I took the cap off and sprayed his cut quickly. Then I wrapped the bandages around his chest.

I poured a little of alcohol & peroxide on a cotton ball and began to work on the cut on his cheek. While I was doing that, my eyes scanned his body.

From his soft, brown hair all the way down to his white VANS. My eyes traveled back up his body and stared into his deep brown ones. God, he had amazing eyes.

I felt like I could fall into them. He grabbed my hand with the cotton ball, making me stop. I let the cotton ball fall from my hand as he began to lean down.

My breath hitched as his face came closer to mine. Closer...And closer....until....." Hey Alex, have you seen my-"  Alex backed away and I jumped back, startled.

Alicia's brother, Finn, stood in the doorway, shocked. I felt me face burn up with embarrassment. "I, uh, have to go." I stated.

I pushed past Finn and made my way down the hall. "Wait!" I heard Alex call after me. I didn't turn back around.

_________________________________________________________________________________

YAY! just got finished my chapter!!! Be on the look out for chapter 6  COMING SOON!! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT&VOTE! <3 <3 <3