Chapter 7: Summer's POV

I swear to freaking god if I hear Alicia giggle one more time I will murder myself.

I will admit that her and Anthony are getting on my nerves beyond the point but I'm not jealous or anything.

LET them flirt with each other, LET them giggle and laugh every five seconds LET him put his hand on her knee, LET them have their fun.

Not like I care or anything.

I was sitting on the floor in between Laura and Holli, watching Wreck It Ralph.

Right now we were at the part where Ralph trains Vanellope to race her go-cart.

I wasn't really paying attention to the movie though

. "So you, like, really know how to skateboard?" Alicia asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah," Anthony said. "You sould see me in Rockerz Skate Park sometime. That's when I REALLY rock."

"Oh?" Alicia said with a giggle.

OH-MY-GOD! That's it I can't take it anymore!!! I got up and stormed out of the living room, not giving a damn about anything.

"Summer!" I heard Holli call.

I walked down to the bathroom and slammed the door close.

I know that I'm being disrespectful and all since this isn't my house but I dont care.

"Summer?" I heard Holli call. "No!" I yelled. "Go away! I'm sleeping."

Holli sighed, knowing that this (obviously) is a lie.