Sea 'O Love

「Chapter 4」

(Rated 18+ for: Nudity?/Sexual Imagery/Vulgar Language)

(This chapter is fluff/comfort. With bits of sexual imagery for plot-driven reasons.)

- A few days ago -
- Somewhere in Japan -

"Hey Marie, how are you and your husband doing?" A long black-haired lady asked to the light blonde-haired woman, sipping on her morning coffee. "Splendid. Carl won the lottery, and now we're moving together to some other country." The light blonde-haired woman replied, the other lady smiled and sat down opposite of her. "What about you, Callie? How are you and your husband?" Marie asked the black-haired lady, eating her breakfast, "Amazing! I'm helping Ian with his music school's festival, we've been bonding a lot!" Callie exclaimed with excitement. Marie smiled at her sister and continued drinking her coffee.

Marie scrolled through her phone gallery, and paused to look at a certain picture. The last picture she took with her chocolate labrador 'children'. Callie moved to sit beside Marie, looking at the picture on her phone with her. "You still miss them, don't you?" Callie said with a soft voice, Marie slowly nodded not taking her eyes off the picture. "Oh Jett, Zuma. My choco puppies... How me and Carl miss you two so much..." Marie said as she began to tear up and sob. Callie patted her back as Marie sobbed.

"Why can't you let them go? I know they were like your children to you but..." Callie asked, "Because I know they're alive." Marie responded confidently, while still sobbing. "How are you so sure?" Callie asked, with slight confusion. "Because Zuma is alive, living his best life with another owner." Marie replied, looking at the other woman. Callie gasped, "If you know he's alive, then why won't you get him back?" Callie asked, even more confused. "Because his owner needs him. Zuma is saving lives and doing what he loves, I'll do anything to see my baby boy happy." Marie explained, Callie looked at her confused.

Marie giggled before she responded,
"My Zuma, is part of the Paw Patrol."

- The Present -
- At the Lookout -

The pups along with Jett were all playing a game of freeze tag together at the Lookout, while Ryder was inside, playing another online game on his pup pad.

"Bet you can't catch me, sis!" Zuma ran around, 'unfreezing' all the pups while Jett chased him. "Gotcha Coral, gotcha Skye, gotcha Rubble!" Jett exclaimed as she continued chasing after Zuma who continued to unfreeze the rest of the pups as he runs. "Unfwozen Cowal, unfwozen Skye, unfwozen Wubble!" Zuma exclaimed as he continued to run with Jett chasing him. "Go go go, Zuma!" Rocky exclaimed as he kept running around with the other pups. Zuma flashed a quick smile at Rocky before continuing to run away from Jett.

"Wow, Zuma's hyper today!" Marshall commented while frozen from Jett, "Unfwozen Mawshall! I'm just so happy to be able to play with my sistew again!" Zuma unfroze Marshall as he responded, while still running from Jett. "How are you able to talk, unfreeze, and run so fast at the same time!?" Jett complained, almost out of breath from chasing Zuma. "Probably another sugar rush." Chase commented, the pups laughed while they ran around, running away from Jett.

Not to long after, all the pups were exhausted from the chase, they were all lying on the soft yet sharp grass around the Lookout. One pup however, was still full of energy. "Z-Zuma... You sure you're not tired..?" Everest stuttered, as she was panting on the grass. "Nope! I'm so full of enewgy today!" Zuma exclaimed excitedly, running circles around the tired pups. "I could really use a water break..." Coral said, the other pups groaned in agreement.

All the pups went inside to drink water out of their bowls, after that, they all walked over to the TV area. "You think Apollo the Super Pup is on?" Marshall asked Rubble, who simply shrugged in response. As expected, Apollo the Super Pup was indeed, not on. But instead, worldwide breaking news coming from Japan. The pups were never interested with news reports or anything similar to the sorts, but this was different. Before Rubble could switch the channel, Zuma and Jett interfered, "Wait! Keep it on!" They both shouted, Rubble kept it on as they wished. The pups started analyzing the news, until she came on.