Feline Headlines

「Chapter 5」

(Rated 16+ for: Sexual Language/Vulgar Language)

- Somewhere underwater -

The squid crossed kitten sighed, staring at all of the precious treasure it managed to steal-back the last few weeks. It wasn't a bountiful, and clearly made the squid crossed kitten become bewildered with boredom. After the legend of the 'Cat-ken' also known as 'Giant Squid-Kitten of the Seven Seas' began gaining more popularity amongst sea-folk, boats were rarely crossing nearby the squid crossed kitten's territory.

The creature was a one-of-a-kind, actually, the only one of its kind. It was a giant squid, crossed with the figure of a tabby kitten. It was a mystery as to why this creature existed in the first place, it was rumored that its sole purpose of existence was to be the complete opposite of the daring and lovely mer-pups. But it was far from that, as what the squid crossed kitten knew.

The Krakitten's sole purpose in existing was to co-exist with other living-beings, other than its own. Nothing like the mer-pups, who were meant to be its own self-centered society, which they clearly broke. The Krakitten, who calls itself 'The Catfish', was bored out of its- his mind. He defied what his entire purpose was, he 'stole' from humans, and threatened other sea-creatures by making them afraid of him. What was the reason? Pawlopetri and its demise.

The Catfish himself, watched Pawlopetri demolish from the sidelines, unable to do anything useful to protect it. Despite being probably the most strongest sea-creature there was, he was still unable to protect Pawlopetri. Why did he want to protect Pawlopetri? Because he wanted to. Okay, not that climatic of a reason, but it was his own decision.

He thought Pawlopetri was simply superior to Puplantis, it was huge, gorgeous and it looked like a temple crossed kingdom. It was too precious to destroy, but of course, rumors got the best of him. It was rumored that the Krakitten destroyed Pawlopetri, when that seemingly wasn't the case. The Catfish hated how people perceived him as some sort of evil monarch, when all he was meant to do was co-exist.

The Catfish hated interacting with others, because they were all naturally scared of him, not even his squid kind accepted him, he was a burden, a monster. The Catfish, despite being a kitten, never met another kitten before, he never engaged any sort of interaction with those above the water, other than humans that he stole from.

The Catfish knew that he had to find a kitty friend someday, he honestly have never seen a kitten before. The poor squid crossed kitten was so isolated from simple interaction, he doesn't know what the delicious taste of kibbles was like. Nevertheless; The Catfish laid there in its pile of stolen treasure, slowly drifting to another short slumber.

- Somewhere in Adventure City -

The tabby cat woke up from another sweet nap at the back of his owner's mini van, He stared at the collection of camera's that surrounded the room. Yup, it was Mr. Nibbles, also known as The Copycat. The doors to the van opened, revealing Hailey, Mr. Nibbles' owner. She grabbed one of the cameras, this meant that she was going to do another report. Mr. Nibbles got out of the van as Hailey closed the van's doors.

Hailey set up her camera and quickly started doing her live report, Mr. Nibbles simply watched his owner do her thing, he enjoyed watching Hailey do her live reports, afterall, it was Hailey's job and she was caring enough to bring her sweet kitten along with her as she works. Uh, Narrator, can you stop calling me 'Mr. Nibbles'? Oh, Sorry about that. Ahem, The Copycat.

Hailey finished doing her live report, there were short, because her job was doing flash news, short news reports that lasted at most two minutes. Hailey picked up The Copycat and placed him on his cat bed inside the van and closed the van's doors. The Copycat was bored out of his mind, he did enjoy watching Hailey, but he wanted to do something cool, something... Extreme.