𝟎𝟎𝟎 - 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ➣ 04/04/2023.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ➣ 04/05/2023.

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 ➣1183.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ➣ This story will talk about topics such as abuse, transphobia, homophobia, slurs, drug use, alcohol use, substance abuse, sex, sexual assault, rape, self-harm, attempted suicide, suicidal thoughts, deadnaming, misgendering, and other topics that could be triggering and/or disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➣ None in this chapter.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➣ None in this chapter.

𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➣ All characters are aged 29-19. Vance is 29, Bruce is 28, Finney is 27, Robin is 27, Billy is 27, Griffin is 26, Gwen is 19, and Amy is 19. This takes place in Canada in 2019. 

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➣ I've been listening to rock now and I just wanted to make something like a band au, but it's rock. :D

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

FINNEY BLAKE stood in his kitchen with his headphones on, blocking out all the sounds around him as he made dinner for himself and his roommate and best friend, Robin Arellano, the main band he listened to being Unknown Terror, he and Robin had another roommate, Billy Showalter, whom of which is an interviewer, and he wasn't home at the time, so it was just Robin and Finney.

So, when Robin walked down the steps, clearly tired out of his mind, and heard the door bust open like the cops had come to take them away for a crime they didn't know they committed, it was just Billy, but he looked as though he had seen a ghost.

Robin mumbled to Billy as Finney danced around in the kitchen still cooking, "What on earth happened that made you kick down our door?" Billy pretty much shouted, "Get Finn out of his trance, he'll want to hear this!" And so, Robin took Finney out of it and turn off everything so that nothing burned or started a fire.

Billy explained everything top to bottom and Finney shut down halfway through, Robin, who was also a fanboy at heart found himself unable to stay still.

Billy for one, was going to interview the band, and for two, he got backstage tickets for 3 people, so, they were going to get to see their favourite band backstage.

୨୧・┈┈・┈┈・୨୧

The day of the concert came and Finney was losing his mind, there was something about getting to see the people he had been following since he could remember, he watched in awe from the front row as they walked on stage and had an introduction, Finney was swooning over the voice of the lead singer, he couldn't help it, he had always liked something about it, even when he first started listening to the band.

The first song that they played was Life in the Fast Lane, aka Robin's favourite song, then, Girls, Girls, Girls, oddly enough, Billy's favourite song, and then there were a few others, and they finished with Rag Doll, aka, Finney's favourite song.

And once the show was over, Finney, Robin, and Billy made their way backstage, nervously waiting for the band.

As they walked over to them, Finney felt his heart race, the blood raced to his head, heating up his cheeks as he locked eyes with the lead singer, there had always been something so hypnotizing about him and seeing him face to face was different, it was almost exhilarating, locking eyed with Vance Hopper was something so magical as he felt his breathing seed up just like his racing heart.