𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ➣ 04/06/2023.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ➣ 04/07/2023.

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 ➣ 1189.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ➣ This story will talk about topics such as abuse, transphobia, homophobia, slurs, drug use, alcohol use, substance abuse, sex, sexual assault, rape, self-harm, attempted suicide, suicidal thoughts, deadnaming, misgendering, and other topics that could be triggering and/or disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➣ None in this chapter.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➣ None in this chapter.

𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➣ All characters are aged 29-19. Vance is 29, Bruce is 28, Finney is 27, Robin is 27, Billy is 27, Griffin is 26, Gwen is 19, and Amy is 19. This takes place in Canada in 2019.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➣ Not the words last chapter being 1978.✋

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

EVERYONE SAT in the living room, a few people standing as they waited on Finney's words to fall from his lips.

Finney whispered as he looked down never planning on meeting anyone's eyes out of fear, "I'm uhm, pregnant... And..." His voice trailed off, Vance stood behind Finney and spoke, "It's mine." The room fell silent and all eyes were on them.

Bruce was the first one that spoke, "I told you that something was going to happen between them, but congrats you two." Robin nodded, and then congratulations were shared around the room, even though Finney and Vance were scared shitless, they had friends and most likely family that would be there to support them through the whole thing.

୨୧・┈┈・┈┈・୨୧

A few months into the pregnancy, everything felt horrible, Finney made his home on the sofa in the living room, more often than not, but Vance and the others got Finney to move and get off the couch every once in a while.

Everything seemed to hurt when Finney moved around, and a few everyday tasks seemed hard to do, even though Finney was in pain most of the time, he tried his best not to get mad at the people around him trying to help him, Vance especially, as the blond would do everything to make Finney comfortable and lessen the pain, Finney couldn't be happier as Vance proving that he had it in himself to be a capable father, at least more then Tarrance.

Finney leaned into Vance more as they cuddled on the couch in the living room, the faint background noise of Robin and Bruce arguing over what meal they should make, suck between Mexican and Japanese, Finney whispered, "We should think of names, shouldn't we?" Vance hummed, "Yeah." Finney hummed, closing his eyes, just taking the time to listen to the noise around him.

Robin turned to the couple sitting on the couch, he asked, "Finn! What do you want to eat? Esquites or onigiri?" Finney hummed and mumbled to Vance, who said, "He said to make a mix." Robin turned back to Bruce and nodded.

Finney ended up eating three of the strange mix of esquites and onigiri, well also sharing half of one with Vance.

୨୧・┈┈・┈┈・୨୧

At the 6th month mark, Finney sat backstage as Vance, Bruce and Griffin played in front of millions of people, after they played Sweet Child O' Mine, Vance turned to look backstage as he got ready to make an announcement, Finney shook his head as Vance spoke, "I have someone that I've been meaning to introduce you to for a while..." Finney mouthed no as Vance tried to wave him on stage, Vance hummed, "Just a moment." And Vance walked backstage and took Finney's hands in his own, he whispered, "Just for a second? Please?" Finney sighed, "Fine..." And then, they walked onto the stage together, cheers hit Finney's ears, Vance looked at him and smiled, "This is my boyfriend." Finney gave a soft wave and there were cheers once again.

Finney didn't feel as nervous now hearing all the cheers of the people in the crowd, Vance spoke again, "And we're going to be having a baby this upcoming fall." Finney flushed and looked away for a moment, but quickly turned his head back to Vance when he felt a bit of movement, Vance looked at Finney and looked at him, "What?" Finney whispered, "I think I just felt a kick, give me your hand Vance." Finney took Vance's hand and placed his hand on his stomach.

Vance's eyes widened and smiled, "That was a kick." And with the cheers, there was another kick.

Finney laughed as Vance smiled, showing him off with so much joy and so much admiration in his eyes.

୨୧・┈┈・┈┈・୨୧

At the 7th month mark, Gwen come over with Tarrance not too far behind, as though she hated her father, she thought that he should get to know what was going on with his son as Finney distance himself from Tarrance when he moved out at 19.

Vance opened the door for the two, confused, he asked, "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Gwen spoke calmly, "I'm Gwen, Finney's sister, and this is our father, Tarrance." Vance closed the door and walked to Finney's bedroom, which they were trying to fix up so that they could have their baby close at all times, Finney looked up from the crib that he was making, Finney asked, "What?" Vance sucked in a breath and spoke, "Your sister's here but uhm... She brought your dad..." Finney got up and followed Vance to the door.

Finney opened the door this time, and he did let his family in, telling them to sit so that he could listen to what they had to say either about him getting pregnant to begin with or about the person he ended up getting with and who is also the baby's father.

Tarrance spoke first, "Oh goodness, look at you, look at how you've grown... Finney, I--" Finney scoffed, "Just get to the point Tarrance." Tarrance nervously nodded, shocked at Finney's tone and then he spoke, "Finney, I just don't think this is a good idea, I mean, Vance isn't in state half of the time and with his lifestyle, I just don't think that you should do this." Finney snapped back, "First of all, Vance has been by my side this whole time, and second of all, if your saying that I should get an abortion, it's too late for that. I'm not going to listen to what you have to say this time." Tarrance was stunned.

Finney looked at Gwen and Gwen just looked down at her feet, a bit ashamed at what she had done, she was the one that brought Tarrance here and Tarrance never liked what Finney did, to begin with, why did she think this was a good idea?

୨୧・┈┈・┈┈・୨୧

On October 7th, 2019, Finney went into labour, and after several hours, Finney ended up giving birth to two healthy baby boys.

Gabriel Hopper-Blake, the slightly older twin, had Vance's eyes, Finney's hair, and Vance's pale skin, and Meriln Hopper-Blake, the slightly younger twin, had Finney's eyes, Vance's hair, and Vance's pale skin, Finney held both of them in his arms as Vance looked at Finney in awe.

Looking at his family, he felt happy, so happy, Finney smiled as tears ran down his cheeks as he held his babies close to his chest.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 ➣ Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➣ And they are here, the babies.