𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ➣ 04/07/2023.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ➣ 04/09/2023.

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 ➣ 1321.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ➣ This story will talk about topics such as abuse, transphobia, homophobia, slurs, drug use, alcohol use, substance abuse, sex, sexual assault, rape, self-harm, attempted suicide, suicidal thoughts, deadnaming, misgendering, and other topics that could be triggering and/or disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➣ None in this chapter.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➣mo stór means my darling. | 

𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➣ All characters are aged 29-19. Vance is 29, Bruce is 28, Finney is 27, Robin is 27, Billy is 27, Griffin is 26, Gwen is 19, and Amy is 19. This takes place in Canada in 2019.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➣ Time for more shit to happen because I can't let people be happy!😋😋

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

GABERIAL AND Merlin cried for hours at a time, Finney was awake most of the time and found himself running on little bits of sleep at a time and coffee, Vance offered to take the time to look after the twins when they cried during the night but Finney said that he could handle it even though he always looked like he was about to pass out.

Finney was sure that he would be fine.

୨୧・┈┈・┈┈・୨୧

On the twin's 1st birthday, Vance brought up wanting to have another child, Finney hummed, "Let's just wait a little bit okay?" Vance hummed and nodded, he could agree that after all the twins were only 1 and they didn't want the twins and another baby to be that close in age after.

Finney was just happy to be a mother and Vance was also just purely happy to be a father, they watched from the kitchen as Robin chased the toddlers with broad smiles on their faces and joyful laughs coming out of their mouths, Bruce sat on the couch as he watched his boyfriend chase Gaberial and Merlin around the living room.

Sadly, Billy and Griffin were out of the house and they didn't get to see the chaos that came with the twins and Robin.

Vance smiled and kissed Finney's cheek before heading to the living room and joining Robin and the twins in their chaos, Finney giggled joining Bruce on the couch well waiting for the twin's cake to get done baking.

So far, Finney would like to think that he was doing a better job than his mother and father did after all, Finney was still alive and he hadn't even thought of hitting his boys as they had done nothing to deserve anything like that as they were just children who had been something that Tarrance Blake couldn't understand.

He was finally happy now.

୨୧・┈┈・┈┈・୨୧

The twin's 2nd birthday came and late that night when the kids were put to sleep in the room next door to their parents, Finney lay on his back as Vance loomed over him, Finney smiled and pulled Vance in for a kiss.

Their tongues danced together.

Vance pulled away and moved down Finney's jawline and neck, leaving marks along his neck, Finney whimpered, "Vance you don't have to tease me..." Vance hummed, removing himself from Finney's neck and taking off the other's shirt, then lacking himself to Finney's boob, and then using his fingers to play with Finney's other nipple.

Finney whimpered, his back arching slightly as Vance toyed with his nipples, after Vance got bored of doing that, he moved down Finney's chest and stomach, stopping at Finney's pants, unbuttoning them and then slowly pulling them down, leaving Finney in just his underwear, placing a kiss on Finney's clothed pussy, before pulling the other's underwear down and leaving the other naked, Finney whispered, "I can't be the only one naked here, c'mon mo stór." Vance smirked and started to take off his clothes as well.

Both are now naked and left open to each other, Finney whispered, "No need for prep, just put it in me, and I can take it." Vance hummed back, "You sure about that?" Finney nodded and Vance slowly started to push his cock into Finney's hole, Finney moaned softly as Vance pushed in inch by inch, slowly.

Vance looked at Finney's whimpering and whining form, he loved getting to see Finney like this as he knew that he was the only one that would get to see him like this, Vance smiled and leaned down to Finney's face, noses brushing together, Vance whispered, "I love you and I love knowing that I'm the only one that gets to see you like this." And they locked their lips once again.

Once they pulled away, Finney whimpered and Vance smiled moving back down to Finney's neck and sucking hickeys into the other's neck, quickly picking up his pace as he rammed into Finney, chasing his orgasm as Finney's eyes half-lidded and often rolling into the back of his head as he felt his own orgasm approaching quickly.

Finney let out a low moan as he came, Vance grunted against Finney's collarbone before he came, emptying his load into his boyfriend.

Vance whispered, "I love you, I really mean it." Finney hummed, "I love you too." Vance slowly pulled out and wrapped his arms around Finney as they slowly started to drift off to sleep.

୨୧・┈┈・┈┈・୨୧

When Finney woke up one morning, with the shocking need to throw up, and it was the sound of vomiting that woke Vance up that morning, Finney hopelessly apologized for walking the other up so early with the sound of him throwing up.

Once Finney was done throwing up last night's dinner, they walked out of the bathroom and to the twin's room, Gaberial lay in his bed with a pillow wrapped in his arms and a bit of drool dripped from his lips and he snored,  Merlin lay sprawled out like a starfish, blanket not even really coving him entirely.

Finney laughed as he looked at them, Vance smirked, and as he looked at the two of them, Finney looked at him, "Wake them up, I'm going to make something for all of us to eat." Vance nodded and got to waking Gaberial and Merlin up, well Finney headed to the kitchen and started to make some breakfast.

Finney smiled softly as he made his family some breakfast, he felt so at pace and so happy, there was a knock at the door, Finney walked to the door and opened it, there stood a woman, Finney asked, "Hello? Who are you?" She spoke quickly, "I'm Athena, Vance's mother, is he here? I was told that he would be here?" Finney slowly opened the door and let her in as Vance walked down the stairs, holding the twins in his arms, talking to them with a happy smile on his face.

Vance looked at the person standing there at the front door next to his boyfriend, he asked, "Mom? What are you doing here?" Athena smiled with tears welling up in her eyes as she ran over to Vance, wrapping her arms around him, after Vance put the twins down on the floor as they ran over to their mother, she wept, "Vance, my sweet baby boy, what did that whore do to you?" Vance looked at his mother confused, "What do you mean ''whore''? " Athena pointed at Finney, who was holding their children in his arms with a look on his face as he stared.

She said, "Her! What did she do to you!" Vance was only more confused, "Finney is my boyfriend, Mom, he hasn't done anything to me..." Athena wept more, "No! No, she did something to you and you are stuck with her! Come with momma, and then you can find someone that was meant for you, not her! Anyone but her!" Vance pushed his mother off him and hissed, "Mom, if you aren't going to respect Finney then you can get out of our house." Athena looked at Vance shocked, but she turned to the door and left.

Finney looked at Vance, "There is something going on with your mother." Vance hummed and nodded.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 ➣ No songs adopted in this chapter.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➣ 😋😋😋😋😋