𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ➣ 04/12/2023.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ➣ 04/22/2023.

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 ➣ 1118.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ➣ This story will talk about topics such as abuse, transphobia, homophobia, slurs, drug use, alcohol use, substance abuse, sex, sexual assault, rape, self-harm, attempted suicide, suicidal thoughts, deadnaming, misgendering, and other topics that could be triggering and/or disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➣ None in this chapter.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➣ 

𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➣ All characters are aged 29-19. Vance is 29, Bruce is 28, Finney is 27, Robin is 27, Billy is 27, Griffin is 26, Gwen is 19, and Amy is 19. This takes place in Canada in 2019.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➣ My phone case looks so cool! It looks like a cassette tape and I love it! <3

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

FINNEY SAT on the couch, now verging on the estimated due date, he was currently home alone, Robin and Bruce had a date, Billy and Griffin were once again seeing family, and Vance was taking Gabrial and Merlin to go shopping for something for their mother.

Finney had his phone next to him at all times just in case he had to call Vance, Robin, Bruce, Billy, or Griffin, getting up from the couch, something felt off as he walked to the kitchen to make himself something to eat, but it seemed that this baby wanted to come out as Finney wanted to get something to eat, Finney could feel his water break as he stood in the doorway to the kitchen, Finney groaned, "Are you fucking kidding me? Can't you wait until I have something to eat?" He leaned on the doorway as he heard the front door open, Bruce's voice quickly hit his ears, "Finn? Holy shit, are you okay?" Finney grunted as he tried to move, a quick wave of pain hitting him, "Fucking hell no, what do you think Bruce? I'm having the baby, hurry the fuck up and get me to the hospital." Bruce nodded, muttering okay repeatedly as he took Finney to his car and drove to the hospital.

Finney breathed and groaned, "HURRY UP BRUCE, FUCKS SAKES!" Bruce tried to be as he could without breaking the law, finally, they got to the hospital, and Bruce quickly explained everything to one of the nurses that came up to them, Finney was taken to one of the many rooms and Bruce joined him after he called Vance, who said that he was already on the way after getting the call.

You'd like to think that after giving birth to twins this wouldn't be as bad, but it felt like hell all over again for Finney.

Finney screamed he was ready to push but there were no doctors and there was no one to help him as he gave birth.

Finney wept, "Where are they!" Bruce hummed, "I don't know Finney, I just need you to--" Finney screamed before Bruce could finish what he was going to say.

After a few more screams of pain, Vance was there, Bruce sat outside with the twins, and the doctor was also there and ready to help Finney with the delivery.

୨୧・┈┈・┈┈・୨୧

It took more than 8 hours for Finney to give birth to his daughter, Amilia, who looked almost looked exactly like Vance, unlike the twins, who were more of a mix.

Finney smiled as he held Amilia close, he whispered, "My beautiful girl." Vance smiled, the door opened and Bruce walked in with the twins who had tears forming in their eyes, Gaberial was always more talkative out of the two, and Merlin only really talked to Finney.

Finney handed Amilia to Vance as Merlin ran to his mother, jumping into Finney's arms, and hiding his face in Finney's shoulder, Finney wrapped his arms around Merlin and lightly stroked his hair, "Hi buddy. It's okay now, momma's okay." Merlin wept, "I was so scared momma." Finney shushed him, "Merlin, can you look at me, I'm okay, you're a big brother now, you remember everything I told you?" Merlin nodded, "I have to look after my brother and sister, I have to look out for my family." Finney smiled and nodded, kissing his son's forehead.

Merlin looked at Vance, who held his baby sister, and suddenly, he felt a warm feeling in his heart, he felt the need to protect his baby sister for as long as he could.

୨୧・┈┈・┈┈・୨୧

Finney sat at home with Amilia and the twins, watching an interview with Vance, Bruce, and Griffin.

The interviewer asked, "So, what is you're relationship status at the moment, because, Vance we have all seen you and your partner, and everyone has been wondering what your next step with this relationship is." Vance laughed, shifting his position a little bit, "Well, me and my partner, we're planning on getting married soon, and we recently had another kid, Amilia, her name, my partner likes to call her my mini-me, and he isn't too wrong about that." Griffin spoke up, "It's freaky, the other two are a perfect blend of Vance and his partner, and then there is Amilia, the carbon copy of Vance. But she doesn't have his nose." Vance gave an offended look.

Bruce smiled, "Actually, I would like to say, Finney if you are at home with the kids, I hope that Robin and Billy are helping with Gabe and Merlin! You're the best!" Vance smiled, "I love you! I'll be home soon!" The interviewer laughed, "Alright, what about you Bruce, or Griffin if you'd like to chime in." Bruce laughed, "I've been seeing a guy for a while, Robin, who makes some of the best Mexcian food and sometimes we make some traditional food from both our cultures." Griffin was the last one.

He looked at everyone, "I'm not that open, I hardly post anything about my private life." Vance and Bruce laughed, knowing full well that Griffin was with Billy, another interviewer who was taking time off to help Finney with the twins so that Finney wasn't overworking himself with taking care of a newborn and two other children at the same time.

Finney turned off the TV, looked behind him and saw Robin trying to chase Gabrial to put him down for a nap and Billy holding an already half-asleep Merlin in his arms, watching Robin try to catch up to Gabrial.

Finney got up off the couch and walked over to Gabrial with Amilia in his arms, "Gabrial." Gabrial looked at his mother and stopped running, "Sorry momma." Gabrial followed Robin and Billy upstairs to his shared bedroom with his brother.

Finney smiled softly, Amilia woke up and looked at her mother, making soft baby sounds, Finney smiled, "Hey sweet girl, you have a good nap?" Amilia giggled.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 ➣ No songs adopted in this chapter.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➣ This took so long to finish, but I'm quite proud of this chapter!