[4] The first race of the season

Hello everyone! From now on there only will be chapters in present, so no past chapters anymore. Anyways, hope u like it! x

------------------------------------------------------

Pierre pov:

Pierre has gotton into Formula 1 and his parents are always supporting him. He never asked about his sister, but he knows that its a possibility that he will never see Louise again. He hopes she is getting treated good. He really wants to find her, but he is to scared to tell anyone about it, because if he thinks of her, he immediatly is scared of losing people. Also, she can be all over the world and probably doesn't know him anymore. 

'Mate, u good?' Charles snaps him out of his thoughts

'Oh, I'm allright'

'You sure? You look really pale.' He says

Of course I look pale. I thought about my sister again. That always make me scared, but I can't tell him. 

'Yes, just a little hot'

'Allright, I'm a little hot too' He says while we walk in the paddock. 

Even tough It's only wednesday, I'm already at the track to prepare for the race. The first of the season: Bahrain. I'm exited. A new start with the team and a new car. The car feels great and I hope to get a lot of points this season. Maybe even a win. That will be amazing. I walk towards the AlphaTauri moterhome, while I say bye to Charles.

We have some meetings today. Those are really boring, but really important for the team. After a long meeting we have a little break time to have lunch. I decided to walk over to the Ferrari motorhome to see if Charles has any time to grab lunch with me. I want to ask him to come over for tonight. Just to play on the playstation or something. To get my mind of my sister for a bit. Lately, she has been in my head the whole time. It scared me so much, that I sometimes even get a panic attack. I know its not good, but Yuki knows. He said that his cousin also has this kind of panic attacks so he told me how to handle it. 

When I walk into the Ferrari motorhome I see Carlos standing with Isa. I walk over to him.

'Hey mate, have you see Charles? I wanted to have lunch with him.'

'Hey Pierre! Charles is still in a meeting, but I think he will be done in about 10 min.'

'Oh okay, thanks. I see you later!'

I walk back to the AlphaTauri motorhome while texting charles.

                                                                     [ Charles 🏎💯]

Hey, do you have time to grab lunch after youre meeting?

Of course mate! At the paddockmember restaurant?

     👍👍

-----------------------------------------

10 minutes later Charles walkes into the restaurant. We talk about our meetings and about the upcoming race. We both eat a salad, because that's what fits in our diets. Then I remember that I should ask him over at my hotelroom.

'Do you want to come over at my hotelroom later. Just to play FIFA or something?'

'I would like that, but I still need to buy a present for Charlotte's birthday.'

'Oh, okay. It's allright. I will just ask Yuki or something.'

'Is something up? You never want to play at the playstation normally..'

'No I'm fine. Just stressing about the race and wanted to take my mind of things.'

'Okay, you know you can always tell me if something is up okay?'

'Yeah i know. Thanks for asking.'

'I need to go right now. Another boring meeting. See you soon mate!'

'See you!'

Then he walks away. I finish my salad and walk back to the motorhome to have another meeting. After the meeting I asked Yuki to play at the playstation with me. He was coming over at seven, so I still have some time to shower and relax a bit. 

When its around seven, Yuki comes over and we have a lot of fun. It always helps me to be with other people to take my mind of things. It was a fun evening and when Yuki left, I was very tired. Luckily I showered earlier. I changed into my pajamas and instantly fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm sorry that the chapters are a little short and a little boring, but there are more exciting chapters on the way. The chapters are just short so I can post more often and I'd like to have only one pov or maybe two in a chapter, so its stays easy to read. The next chapter will be an Charles or Louise chapter. I don't know which one yet. 

Have a nice day! xx

Lovergirll