[13] date

*The next morning*

Louise pov:

I wake up feeling a little hungover,but super happy. I don't how I feel about my kiss with Charles and how we are going to act around eachother, but I do know that he has feelings for me, and I do not regret it.

I go downstairs and walk towards the kitchen when I see Charles in the kitchen cutting some fruits.  Arthur wasn't home since he stayed over at Carla's I assume.

'Hey amore, I made you're favorite breakfast. Here.' He slides a bowl over the counting towards me. He is litterally better then you could imagine. I trust him a lot.

'Thank you Charles' I say while walking over to him and giving him a hug while he kisses me on the top of my head. 

'No nickname anymore Lils?' He said.

lils, It's so cute. No one come up with that one.

'Oh sorry Charlie. Didn't notice it.'

'Oh it's fine. Do you regret it?'

I did immediatly know what he meant

'No I don't and I hope you also don't' I say

Them he comes over and kisses me.

'I hope this answers you're question.'

I am a bit surprised by his sudden reaction, but I smile. Then he speaks up to me.

'Louise, would you go on a date with me?' 

What?! Did I hear that right?

'Yes I would love to!' 

'Maybe when I come back from Canada?'

'Yes that would be great'

'Also, would you like to come to the next grand prix with me?'

'Ofcourse Charles. I'd love to see you race and see more about the race world'

'Yess' He says while his eyes light up. 

I knew he wanted me to come.

'I need to go training, so you can do what you want.'

'Okay, see you later.' Then he kisses me on my forehead and runs out of the door

Charles pov:

I just asked Louise to go on a date with me, and I was so nervous to ask her, but I think she liked it just as much her. 

'I have to go to Canada for the race and then we will have our date on tuesday. While I'm in Canada, you can stay with Arthur and Carla. Would you like that?'

'Yes I would love to. But are Carla and Arthur really okay with that? I really don't want to bother them.'

This girl. She cares more about other then herself. 

'They love you. Ofcourse they are okay with that. Also, would you like to come to the next grand prix with me?'

'Ofcourse Charles. I'd love to see you race and see more about the race world'

'Yess' I say running around the cooking island

She laughs and starts chasing me, but I stop her.'

'I really need to go training right now, so please stop. You can do what you want.' I say while kissing her forehead and runnning towards the door

'DONT BREAK MY HOUSE' I scream running out of the door

'YEAH' She screams back

*the next day, wednesday before the Canadian grand prix* 

Louise pov:

I'm driving to the airport with Charles right now. He is going to Canada, while I'm staying here with my new besties Carla and Arthur. Charles is flying with Max, so I took him to the airport in Nice. Lando is also flying with them. 

We arrive at the airport and say goodbye to eachother and we hug very tight, because we don't want anyone to suspect anything about out relationship right now.

'Say hi from me to Max and Lando' I say

'I will and I'll call you everyday.' He says

'I love you. Have a safe flight.'

'Love u more. See you soon!' He says kissing me on my forehead.

Charles gets into the plane and he waves one last time before he left.

Charles pov:

I walk away after saying bye to Louise. I am really going to miss her, then I walk inside of the plane where Max and Lando were already sitting.

'Hey Charles, good to see you mate!' Lando says

'Hey mate' Max says

We go up into the air when Max speaks up.

'So Charles, what is going on between you and that girl?'

'What do you mean?' 

'Well she is still here. Doesn't she need to go back to her family?' He says, clearly not knowing anything about her past. I know that he is just asking, but It's difficult to answer.

'Well, she is staying at my house. She likes it here and she doesn't really want to go back. She doesn't really have a family, so she likes to stay here for a little bit more. She is going to the next race, so you can ask it yourself.'

'Really?! That would be fantastic! I would love to show her all the things about F1.' Lando says full excitement.

'Hey, remember she is there with me and not with you. She is my friend!'

'Or is she more?' Lando asks

'Maybe, but I can't say.' I say

'Pleeaassee tell me!' Lando says almost begging me.

'Okay, okay , well maybe we're going on a date next week..' I say

'I KNEW IT!' Max suddenly screams

'She really likes you. The way you two look at eachother explains it all too well' Max says

'Let's talk about something else, what are you guys thinking about the sprint race?'

I say being done talking about Louise and it becoming real weird. You never know whith Lando and Max

'I don't know. We will see.' Lando says

'Oh please don't ask. I hate those sprint races.'

We talk for a little bit more and then go to sleep. When I wake up we are almost arriving in Canada.

Louise pov:

When I walk out of the airport going to my car to go to Carla's apartment. When I walk out, the only thing I see is flashes. Paparazzi. I didn't expect them, because Charles isn't even here. I was trying to get to the amount of paparazzi that was approaching me while my breating got faster. I am defenitly not used to this. I hear a lot of voices asking questions 

"Are you the new girlfriend of Charles?"

"Do you and Charles have a secret relationship?"

"Why are you not going with them?"

These voices are only in the background while my eyes try to find the way to my car and I try to steady my breating. What didn't work. Oh, where is Charles when I need him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, new chapterrrr 🤍

If you guys have any ideas for the story, just drop them in the comments!! Also, where are you guys from? I am just curious haha

Follow my tiktok: loverg1rll_123

Have a nice day/ night! 🤍

lovergirll