[9] Hyperventilating

This chapter contains some bad language

Louise pov:

After the boy kind of kicked me out, I decided to just walk around the city. I have nowhere to go and I know Aliyah will atleast call me or something. I walk towards the Eiffel Tower and make a few selfies. I send one to Aliyah, Carla and Charles. 

When I'm walking back, I suddenly feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pick up my phone, to see Aliyah calling me. I pick up and she starts talking rapidly. She feels bad and says I can come back. That weird guy apparently was her roommate. I walk up her the stairs towards her apartment when she opens the door and comes over to me. She hugs me tightly and I hug her back. We stay like this for a while, because we haven't seen eachother in a long time. 

We walk inside and I put my stuff in the guest room. It's nice to have a room for yourself. I love to organize my stuff in the closet and put all my skincare in the bathroom. Then after I finished, putting my stuff in the room, I walk towards the living room.

'Hey, there you are. Just a question, but for how long are you staying here?' Aliyah says while handing me a drink.

'I will leave on monday, because I need to be back by then.' I say. She doesn't need to know about Charles yet. She will totally freak out and that's not what I want right now. 

'Allright, then we can watch the race together.' She says. I choke on my drink. What?!

'What's wrong?! You okay?' She says

'Yes, I'm okay. I just wanted to drink and breath at the same time.' I say laughing. Then I feel a notification on my phone. It's Charles.

[Charles 💕🏎]

Hey Louise, are you at Aliyah's yet?

Hey, yess. Just arrived. I'm watching you on sunday btw ;)

Nice, then you're my lucky charm 🤍

See you soon 💗

Charles pov:

I am texting Louise, when I suddenly hear someone screaming my name. I look up from my phone to see Yuki with Pierre. It's sound urgent. When I run over I see Pierre hyperventilating very fast. What the fuck is happening?! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm sorry for the slow uploads. I'm still in Iceland so there will not be a chapter before sunday.. 

Also, make sure to follow my tiktok: loverg1rll_123 

Have a nice day/ night! xx 🤍

Lovergirll