☞T H I R T Y - S E V E N

Roselyn Belo

Monday, 6:01pm:

I breath out a sigh of relief when I see him lifting his body weight up on the door frame, a bar jammed between the door frame separating the bathroom and our bedroom. "Nate you motherfucking asshole." I snap, holding onto my chest.

He stops, panting and stands on his feet. I push past him to the bathroom and begin throwing up, sick to my stomach. He follows me in and pulls my hair back. "Baby what's wrong? What did I do?" He panics.

I continue throwing up, the thought of him cheating making me sick. I sit back and wipe my mouth, groaning. "I heard noises and just assumed stuff." I shrug, my throat burning.

"Assumed what stuff?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows whilst reaching over to wipe my mouth with his t-shirt that he had taken off.

"Just...stuff-"

"Don't even fucking say what I think you assumed." He hisses, his body tenses.

"It's stupid, I know, let's just forget about it okay?" I sigh, running my fingers through my hair. "I'm taking a bath, would you like to join?" I offer, he sighs in defeat and nods his head.

I turn the hot water on so the bathtub begins filling up, I strip and sit on the edge of the tub whilst he saves his stubble. "You know I would never do that right?"

"I know I know," I sigh. "It's just, the noise you were making-"

He turns around, leans on the counter behind him and wipes his face with a small, damp towel. "What noises?" He smirks.

"...noises."

"What noises?" He smirks, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Sex noises, Nate you know what I'm talking about." I groan, embarrassed.

"Oh I do now, do I?" He chuckles, pushing off his sweatpants and boxers. "Would you like to make me make those noises so I know for sure what you're talking about?"

I nod my head, playfully shoulder bump him as I walk to the sink to brush my teeth. He wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on my shoulder, watching me in the mirror with a grin on his face. "What are you smiling for?" I ask curiously.

"You're just so beautiful, how could you even think I'd ruin what I have? Never think that in a million years, you promise?"

"I promise Nate, just don't close the door and work out." I giggle, placing my tooth brush down as I spit the foam out.

Once the bath is full, we both climb in - thank God it's big enough - and sit there in a comfortable silence.

"So, what noises was I making?" Nate asks with his eyebrow arched.

I bite my lip and stand up to sit back down with my legs either side of his hips. I line him up at my entrance and slowly slide down onto him, clawing at his shoulders as he stretches me out. I should be used to his size by now.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby." He groans, giving my ass a firm squeeze. He begins moaning and grunting as I slide up and down his shaft.

"Those noises." I giggle.

• • •

Go follow my second account which is actually a collab account with many amazing people. omaha_girls (:

What did you think of the chapter?

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
Twitter// yxbxtch