On my Knees

Freen POV

The moment I saw her I just wanted to hug her and beg her for forgiveness. As she turned her back on me and shows face of disappointment, I can't take it. I knew that I have to take that chance, cause if I didn't I will be regretting it my life. And now my arms are wrapped around her, I hope I'm not too late. I hope she still love me.

Freen hugging Becky from behind and it lasted a minute.

B: I'm so glad you remember me(Tears flowing down her cheeks)

F: I'm sorry..please let's start over again, I'll make it up to those 3 yrs that I made you lonely.

Becky grabbed Freen's hands down and face her.

B: You hurt me more than u could imagine and "lonely" is not even a word for it.

F: Becky please..I'm sorry (Kneeled down and hugged Becky tightly on her waist ) I'll do whatever it takes, just please, let me make it up to you.

I'm sorry (Kneeled down and hugged Becky tightly on her waist ) I'll do whatever it takes, just please, let me make it up to you

F: I can't loose you. Not again

B: Please let me go..Engfa's waiting for me. (Removed Freen's arms that was wrapped around her)

F: Becky please...I'm sorry, I don't know how to live my life without you.

B: You already did, and you were happy. Do you know how much I cry every time you go here with him? Do you how hard it was for me to live? Seeing the only person you love being happy with someone else? Watching you from a distant, your eyes were sparkling, do u how much that killed me? Do you know how I feel about myself when I saw your wedding invitations?  How can u make up with those times that I felt so lifeless? I cry myself to sleep everynight, I tried to win you back but all you do was push me away. And now you suddenly remember me and you think it would be okay, just as you say sorry? You broke me and now someone is finally trying to heal the scars you left, and you're gonna expect we'll be okay?

F: I'm sorry, I hurt you, I'll do everything you ask me, just please....

B: I have to go...

F: Becky please.... (Catching her breathe while crying)

B: I'm tired chasing love, I compromised myself for love, this time wanna put myself first and let love chase me. 

Becky walked away without even looking back at her.

                                 I' m sorry, don't leave me

                                  I want you here with me

                              I know that your love is gone

                              I can't breathe, I'm so weak

                                   I know this isn't easy

                         Don't tell me that your love is gone

                                 That your love is gone

"Once in our life we will come to a point where, we get tired of loving someone who caused us deep scars. We will just come to realize that it's too much and thru the process we loose ourselves. When loving someone felt like holding on to a sharp blade, the tigther it gets the more we bleed. That's when we feel numb and just gets thru the day, tired of chasing love, letting things go it's way, that's when we free ourselves from the curse of loving too much than ourselves."