Mark - SPG

Surrendering yourself to love is a risky thing to do. To go all out for love can cost you so much but for Freen and Becky they're both willing to sacrifice all for love.

Freen POV

I can feel her pleasure from the way her voice trembles in between those moans. I could feel her scratch at my back as I devour myself to her weakness. She is just so perfect, there's no sign of impurities that I could trace on her pinkish soft skin.

We made love as if the sun will never set. She kept calling my name and her eyes were flaming with pleasure. She reached her peak with my lips on her weakness. She pulled me up and kissed me.

"Iloveyou" that's the only thing she said before she pinned me down with her on top of me.

"I love you too" I said as I swallowed deep. I could sense her lust as she started to run her fingers on my thigh.

"It's my turn now" she whispered on my ear that gives me chills.

She bit my lips and damn it hurts, she surely missed me.

She put a kiss mark just on top of my breast and playfully said

"This mark shows my ownership"

Her eyes were deeply speaking crave for my existence.

The cold temp of the room were overcome with the heat she was expressing as she started to lustfully take me to paradise.

I could feel her lips slowly running down my stomach, her hand were rubbing my leg.

I couldn't resist the thought of her making love with me, her beauty is incomparable. She's a goddess and right now she's owning my whole existence.

She dive into my weakness without slowing down, she's eating me out like she suffered from deprivation.

I was screaming with pleasure as she demonstrate the lust she concealed for 3 years.

I bit her shoulder as I finished.

She is crazy.

*FLASHBACK (The night before Team Building)

Freen overheard the conversation of her friends about the plan to reconcile her and Becky.

F: What are you guys planning about?

Nam: Ahhh..ehhh..

Tee: We're plotting how to reconcile both of you

Freen seemed to be excited about it but don't want to show it.

Yuki: You guys seriously need help, you both love each other but you guys kept on push pulling

Nam: Yeah, we don't want Becky to regret everything just bc she felt indebted to Engfa

Tee: She obviously still loves you, it just needed a little push

Kade: And we're gonna push hard! Hahaha

F: Let me hear the plan and I'll play my part 😉

"I'll make sure to have you back Becky, no matter what. I'll held you tight and you ain't goin nowhere"

***End of Flashback

A/N: Sorry for late update, I was sick. I'll be posting two updates today.