Sugary sweet 😳

Somethings to note in this chapter: Rui is trans, Tsukasa is not. That has like nothing to do with the story but yeah.

Tsukasa POV:
I enter Rui's house and am immediately pinned up against a wall. Rui starts blowing on my ear and kissing my neck. "Tsukasa-kun, I want you." I couldn't even process the words before I felt a rough force against my lips. I gasp and Rui takes that as an opportunity to stick his tongue in and explore my mouth. "Mph?! Rui?" I say as he pulls away. "Fufu, sorry 'kasa-kun, I got a bit carried away there." He replies, obviously not sorry at all. I take this chance to switch our positions. "Eh-?!" He tries to scream but was cut off by me pressing my lips against his. Over and over, stopping for air and then going in again. Rui has just turned into a mess of whimpers and moans at this point. "Ah- Tsukasa-kun! Mph!" He's too cute. I pick rui up and take him to his bed, I pin him down and trace my finger around his crotch. "Mmmm~ Tsukasa-kun~" I hook my finger on his pants and pull them down. "AH! TSUKASA-KUN!" Rui screams as he instinctively curls his legs up. "Ah, sorry, you're not comfortable with that are you?" I ask. "N-no." He replies a bit shaky. I pull his pants back up and gently kiss him. "I would never hurt you my love, you kno- AH!" I scream. He flipped our positions and cuddled me. "Shush, I wanna sleep." "What was the point of inviting me over then if your not even going to talk to me?" "Cuddles." Was the last few words exchanged before Rui fell asleep. I held him close and made sure he felt safe.

A/N: didn't feel like making them fuck, also just no, that's weird in my opinion. I'm only making smut if
A) requested
Or
B) I'm in the mood for it
Also I know my friend sees these and she's fucking murder me. I'm looking at you Tillie.