❤️I'll always be there

MinoRui au. (Minori x Rui)

I guess you could look at Rui as transfem but this just an Au where Rui never went trans. He is referred to with she/her in this story.

Also in this, the Tenmas adopted Rui and Tsukasa is his older brother. He's 8 years older than Rui in this. Also Rui refers to him as Onii-chan sometimes. Bcz their siblings their obviously close so Rui sometimes sleeps with Tsukasa (literally).

Anyway imma stop ranting and actually write this shit.

Rui- 16
Minori- 15
Tsukasa- 24
Saki- 23

————————————————————

Rui POV:
I woke up in my older brothers bed. There was a small note laying next to my head that read:

Have to go to work but I love you. have a good day at school <3

I dreaded going to school. The only reason I liked going was because I got to see Minori. She's been my best friend since I can remember (apart from Nene) and I've also developed a small crush on her. She's cute, funny and everything I could ever want from someone.

I got dressed and headed downstairs.

"Good morning Rui!" My sister says as she scoops me into a hug.

"Good morning Saki-Chan." I reply, stuffing my face into the 'pillows' that are face level.

"Hehe," she giggled. "You look like a mess! Come on, let's fix you up."

"Mm okay." I mumbled as I lifted myself off of her.

About 30 minutes later I was 'looking presentable'.

I hear a noise and look over to see my other brother (Touya) walking out of his room.

"Good morning ladies." He says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Good morning Touya!" We said in unison.

He chuckled a bit to himself as Saki kept fixing small things on my outfit. I kept pouting and telling her it's fine.

.
.
.
.
(School)

"Bye Rui! Remember, Tsukasa is picking you up today!"

"Okay! Bye Saki-chan!"

I walked into my school and my smile dropped immediately. I hated school for many reasons.

One, I always got bullied.

Two, I only had three friends that actually went to my school. Minori, obviously, Airi and Mafuyu. (They all go to the girls academy if you couldn't tell.) Nene, on the other hand, went to Kamiyama high.

(I'm literally just going to use the layout and the way my school runs for this bcz I'm too lazy. So if there are any terms you don't understand or you don't understand how the layout works, thats not my fault. Blame it on my school.)

I heard the bell ring and walked straight over to my tute class. I sat down in my spot and the rest of the class flooded in. Minori, Airi and Mafuyu sat down with me.

"So how are we? It's been a while considering we just had holidays." Minori says as she sits down.

"I know holidays are supposed to be fun," Airi starts "but mine was absolute shit."

"How come?" I asked.

"It just was, okay?" She replies.

"W-well what about everyone else?" Minori stutters out, I thought it was kinda cute to be honest.

"My mother is shit so you can guess how that went." Mafuyu stated.

"Mine was fun. My siblings took me out shopping a lot." I said. "What about you Mini?"

"A-Ah, uhh it was fun I guess." She blushed. It fits her perfectly.

"Ooo, lovebirds! So cute!" Airi chimes in.

"W-What?!" Minori stutters a bit out of shock.

I blushed hard and looked down.

"See! Even Rui is blushing! You two would look so cute together!"

"Ri-chan! S-stop that! H-how would you like it if I uhh... if I... if you were... I... uhh." She pondered in what to say.

"Ooo! Mini is getting flustered! And her girlfriend over here isn't even denying anything." Airi teases.

"Oh you are so lesbian for Ena.." I whispered.

"Eh? What was that?" Airi asks as she turns to me.

"Nothing, what do you guys have first period?"

"I have Japanese with you, you idiot." Mafuyu says.

"Sport with Mini!"

"Stoop! Ri-chan!" Minori whines. It made me a bit jealous how close they were and how much Airi teased her but until one of them said something, I figured Minori was still open for a relationship.

The bell rang for our first class and we all grabbed our bags. Mafuyu pokes my shoulder and signals for me to follow her. I wave goodbye to the other two and walk to my class with Fufu.

"I can see the way you look at Minori, she likes you back as well you know.." Mafuyu says, not looking away from the path in front of her.

"Eh..?! A-are you sure?" I asked a bit shocked.

"Yes, I was talking to her a few days ago, she said that she had a crush on you. That's why our group is called the lesbians.."

"Okay true.. Airi is dating Ena and your dating Mizuki-san.. but isn't Mizuki-San a non binary?" I asked.

"They're fem-presenting, they said they didn't mind if I called them my girlfriend." The dark-haired replied.

.
.
.
.

It has been four months and I kept what Fufu said in mind. Minori has been really clingy lately and she blushes around me and a lot of things I say. I figured it was finally time to confess.

I had invited her to a sakura field. I had a small rose in my hand.

I was quite nervous but pushed it away.

"Hey Rui-chan!" Minori yells as she walks towards me.

"Hey Minori!" I reply.

"You wanted to talk about something?"

"Uh, yea.. I- I like you.. a lot, and I-"

"I know what your going to say," she says as she takes a deep breath. "Yes."

"How did you?"

"You never bothered trying to hide it, so nor did I." She was blushing like crazy, but I'm sure I looked like a tomato as well.

I didn't say anything and just pulled her in for a kiss. She reciprocated. We pulled away and giggled.

'Now all we have to do is tell the others.'

Word count: 1034

A/N: lol could you tell the end was rushed? Anyways I have two more stories lined up after this one.