Authors Note

Hello! My name is Aurora (pseudonym/pen name) or just smpstories44. I make Dream Smp content, but fanfiction in general. This book is obviously going to be child-friendly, if you know what I mean.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I am only making this book from the number of people in my dms asking me to write this. I feel that Technoblade would want us to move on from his death, and in my head he's still alive. I want everyone to know that this is a way for me to cope with his death and make peace with it. I may end up deleting this because of his passing. Idk how weird this is going to be for me and I'm probably going to shed a lot of tears.

PLOT (No spoilers): This isn't going to be a dsmp-based book. Now that the smp is over I have too many memories for it, and my memories of Techno are already making this hard enough. With United Smp and Qsmp coming soon I'm trying to move forward. This book will be based in Hypixel, specifically Skyblock. My knowledge of Hypixel is limited, so please bear with me and leave suggestions.

TW: Mild swearing and mild references in this book. If any content creators feel uncomfy I'll of course take it down.

Please remember to follow, vote, comment, and check out my other books! It only takes a little time, and whenever you share my content more people can (hopefully) enjoy reading it! I love all the support I've gotten so far, and I can only wish that it continues! Now without further ado, here it is!