Chapter Five: Angry and Tired

Perhaps it was time to start working on myself? I cleaned up my island and started to build an addition to my house. Dark oak planks mixed with spruce, tinted pain windows, and two stories; truly the dreamy, yet also cozy home.

I hopped off the server and went to MunchyMC. I wanted to relax and maybe play some regular ol' wool wars. When I entered the lobby, people were swarming with excitement. Intrigued, I saw Skeppy and Badboyhalo flying through the air in a creative mode. Were they doing a revamp or something? To my fascination, I watched them enter the wool war portal. Hey, no sense im playing with two Minecraft heroes?

Following them into the portal, I was delighted to discover that we were in the same game. I started building up beside Skep, who was for some reason still in creative. This was some sort of event that he and Bad were hosting, and I was clearly underprepared. I rarely played Woolwars in the first place. Suddenly, the diamond player broke the blocks under me and I plummeted to the ground.

Figuring it was the end of the game already, I suddenly splashed into some water. A kind stranger with black hair, amber eyes, and a black leather jacket helped me to my feet.

"Hi," He introduced himself. "My name is Zion. What can I call you?"

"U/n," I replied. "But Y/n is just fine. Thanks for helping me; but I suppose it ruined your chances of winning." Zion only chuckled in response.

"Skeppy always wins in these, we're mostly just random players. I like his real events, though. How would you like to join one with me someday?" Zion pulled up his phone, "Wanna be friends?" He flipped to the friend list still awaiting my answer.

"That actually sounds really cool," I smiled. "Seems fun." The alarm suddenly went off, and sure enough Skep had won the game. We went to different lobbies, and I wondered if that would be the last time I saw Zion.

After the Techno and Squid drama, it was nice to have a friend. Come to think of it, Squid was my only friend. Alex had been a bit of a love interest, but maybe he was a friend too. Zion seemed sort of in the middle of the two, so hopefully that wouldn't complicate anything. I was angry, and tired.