The Garden

Ranboo's POV

I've never hated my Father more than right now.

First, he forced me to marry some guy to amend his problem! Then, he makes me stay at this damn castle instead of letting me go home!

The nerve of him!

I can't wait to take his role as ruler, as soon as I do I'm having him killed.

First, I have to marry this...goat? Ram? I dunno but he has horns and fluffy ears, so I'm assuming he's a goat or a ram.

Anyway, I have to marry him in order to complete one of the final steps in my coronation, according to my Father. So, I don't know if what he says is true about this.

Nonetheless, I'm going to be the next ruler of the End even if I have to marry someone I don't know.

I flopped back onto the bed, it's really comfy. I want to sleep but can't, this overwhelming feeling of dread isn't letting me.

I sat up and got out of bed. I opened the door, closing it behind me once I walked out. I walked down the hall, I think this castle is bigger than mine.

I looked towards my left, seeing a window. I must be on the first floor bearing in mind the fact that I could see the forest floor.

I turned to look ahead, this place is a whole lot more vibrant than back home, even more so considering it's always dark back in the End. So, on the bright side, staying here will be a nice change of pace.

Another good thing about staying here is that I won't have to see my stupid Father's face.

I continued walking down the hall, I don't even know where I'm going.

Suddenly, I heard faint giggling. It sounded like it came from my left, up ahead. I started to jog, I want to see what's causing it.

I could hear the giggling start to get louder, almost close to full on laughing, I must be close. It sounds really calming honestly. I ran past a pair of glass doors, I then stopped. I think the noise is coming from there. Considering the fact that the door is opened by a crack. All the other doors are fully closed.

I carefully opened it so I could enter. Once I'm inside, I'm then blinded by a shining light.

I covered my eyes with my hands, what is this place? I pulled my hands away from my face and slowly opened my eyes.

This place is really pretty, it smells nice too. There's trees and everything you would see in a forest. The light that was blinding me from earlier must've been the sun.

Speaking of which, the sun's rays are shining through the glass roof, radiating a warm and comfortable feeling.

I walk along the path, admiring the scenery. I then heard the giggling again. I looked ahead, spotting the goat/ram from yesterday.

He's sitting on an oak wood bench, there's flowers on his head. Fuzzy, little bees are surrounding him.

He looks like a princess from a fairy tale.

I step closer, carefully. I don't want to scare him and the bees. I think I should say something, to make him aware of my presence.

"Hey" I said, wrong move.

He flinched and quickly got up, scaring the bees making them agitated. The bees didn't sting him however.

Tubbo looked shocked, why? I don't know.

"What are you still doing here?" He asked, bewildered.

Didn't his Father or anyone tell him I was staying for a while?