LIKE IT? NO. LOVE IT? YES.

Tony

"Pepper! Are they ready?" I walked out from the elevator and into the living quarters where the rooms were.

"They're ready. We have the stuff from Rudy's apartment and Jay's house. We've added a few things they'd like according to their personalities."

Pepper walked up to me while she tapped her laptop.

"Perfect."

"Now, let's get some rest before they wake up."

Jay

I woke up quietly trying not to wake Rudy up. I looked at her as she laid in an awkward position. I chuckled breathily at her and pet Poisons head before leaving. Poison woke up and trotted behind me.

Her cute little trot.

My eyes widened, and I stopped in my tracks.

Oh no. I'm turning into a dog person.

I looked at Poison behind me. She waddled back to the bed, realizing Rudy wasn't coming. I cringed to myself.

What have I come to.

I got downstairs and went to the kitchen to see Tony with a cup of coffee.

"Morning, kid. Where's your sister?" He waved his cup at me.

"Sleeping. She is the opposite of morning person." I widened my eyes and stared at him blankly.

Memories of the horror that happened when I woke her up played in my head.

"You know, you are one weirdly dramatic kid." Tony handed me a coffee.

"I know." I smiled and shrugged.

"I'm the therapist friend, so I need to be the way I am."

"Who's your therapist then?"

"Rudy and my mom."

My number 1 people.

"Nice."

I hummed in response, and we sat down.

"So, you miss your other... um... Harry, was it?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes. I do, I just. I'm mad at him for hurting us like that. He always said he'd never leave and that he never wanted to be a ma-martial artist."

Great. Good save, Jay.

I mentally rolled my eyes at myself.

"He's already a martial artist. You were gonna say mafia boss."

My head flung around for any sign of Ben.

"Dude! Don't say things like that! That stuff could get us killed!" I panicked.

"Relax. I have security everywhere. I'd know if Ben was here."

"How do you know about Ben? Do you realize that they are fully trained professional mafia adults."

I sucked my lips and widened my eyes at him.

"I have an A.I remember? Also, And?"

I tilted my head but rolled my eyes after.

"If we got in here, they can." I took a drink from my coffee.

He went silent after that.

"Friday?"

"Yes, boss?"

"Remind me to up our security measures later."

"Of course, boss."