Finale

The four looked onward at the destruction the beast was inflicting upon this reality. Flapping its wings and surveying the environment.

Natsuki was the first to break the silence

"Well, I think we found the one thing worse than homework."

Her purple hair girlfriend retorted

"Really nat? You say that now?"

"Geez, just trying to lighten the mood"

"Enough you two" Monika declared.

"We need to focus on dealing with this thing and getting out of here"

"But how!?" Natsuki replied. "The thing is a literal building! It's 25 times the size of us!"

"I-I have an idea." said yuri

"Monika, is the school a file? That way, you can just delete the file"

"I'm not sure but I can check"

"M-Moni...I'm scared" Sayori whimpered, shedding tears out of pure fear

Monika immediately stopped thinking and went to Sayori. The brunette wrapped her arms around the tearstreaked girl, letting her cry into her shoulder.

"I know, just relax, take deep breaths, we'll be okay, we'll get through this."

While Monika was busy, natsuki went up to yuri, who was watching the destruction.

"Hey"

"Hello"

"This is it, huh? The apocalypse"

"In a weird sort of way, yes"

...

"Look, I'm not sure if I'm ever going to get another chance to say this but, I'm sorry for the stupid arguments we had about if manga was literature or not, so yeah"

"No no you're fine. You had a claim that you just wanted to make clear to me. I forgive you"

"Thank you, I just wanted that off my chest ever since we started dating"

"I understand. I hope my plan works"

...

"...kiss for good luck?"

"Gladly"

*muaw*

After comforting Sayori, Monika opened the files and began to scroll, as she scrolled through the list of code, her terror began to build as she couldn't find the file for the school building.

Object files? Nope

Game files? Nope

It was when Monika opened the character tab she noticed that something's different

There was a fifth character file that read

YOUWILLNEVERESCAPE.char

Monika immediately tried to delete the file, but when she did, a bar appeared. The longer she held the delete button, the more the bar filled.

"Ok everyone! We have a plan! Natsuki, yuri, you have to distract the school while I prepare the delete button."

"Ok"

"Great! Now-wait what?"

"Ok, affirmative, roger, what else do you need? I understand."

"I just thought you would complain about going on a suicide mission."

"Well I would but I don't think we have much of a choice anyway"

"Fair enough. Sayori, you stay with me to watch my back."