Chapter 6 - Cliffs of Violence

They briefly returned to the blue zone at the request of natsuki. When they got there, nat went to the first river she saw and dunked her father's skull into it and held it there.

"Nat what are you doing?" Asked Monika

"Washing it off..."

"For what purpose?"

"To wear as a helmet"

Sayori and Monika simultaneously gagged and almost lost their lunch, while yuri just stared with wide eyes.

"Natsuki, that's the most metal thing I ever fu!king heard... ... ... ... ... and I love it.

After a few minutes, nat pulled the skull out to check. Most of the flesh has been washed away...good. She put it on and... it fits... but the eye gap resulted in her not being able to see.

"Yuri, can I have one of your knives?"

"With pleasure my queen"

".........thank you"

Natsuki took the knife and put it through one of the eyeholes and rubbed the knife against the gap. After a couple minutes, she managed to carve a visor for her to see through. Satisfied with her new look, she stood up.

"Alright. Let's go."

The purple zone was by far the most different of them all. The houses that were the size they were used to stretched upwards turning the once comfy homes into imposing skyscrapers. Some of them not only stretched in height, but in width too, some of them even collided with each other without any sort of damage, making Isaac newton roll in his grave as both the law of physics and gravity are broken, not to mention the worst of all, the floor had large spikes, reminding the girls that even the smallest misstep on the wooden boards connecting the buildings, could mean death.

With a very convenient ladder, the girls began scaling the first house. As they ascended, they spotted gargoyles on the corners of the roof. Some were in the normal gargoyle position, but others were standing, and some were even reading books.

"They have good taste" yuri complimented

Later, they noticed something scaling the buildings. When they went to take a look at it, they...wish they didn't. On the wall of the building was a pale, naked humanoid, it's four limbs were replaced with knives, which it used to climb. Upon closer inspection, they did have arms with hands, except they were stitched on incorrect parts of the torso. Oh, and it had 20 eyes.

The creature took notice of them and screeched and screeched, climbing the wall faster than before. It reached the ledge and jumped on, facing the girls. It looked at each of them with its mouth foaming like a rabid dog. It looked at Sayori and made its choice, it leaped at her with its forelimbs raised, ready to strike, when Sayori sliced it from the waist up mid air, it's two halves fell to the floor with a wet splat.

After everyone stared at Sayori with wide eyes for a moment, Monika spoke up

"Ok so uh...according to the files, those things are called "scalerovs" as I was about to delete it before Sayori did...that."

"Scalerovs?" Nat questioned. "Dafuq kind of name is that?"

Regardless, they continued walking for a couple minutes, fighting scalerovs every couple steps of the way. Whenever a gust of wind happens, the sound it makes sounds like a low pitched soprano chorus. After a while, Sayori spoke up

"Well, this isn't so bad... like yea it's infested with these things but we could just push them of-"

"Sayori stop!" Yuri yelled