Chapter 6 Result and Belongings

The very next day board results were coming out. Though Sammar was a little nervous but nothing over the top. He was never a topper but always managed to score good. Gayatri never put any sort of pressure on marks but always expected sammar to score decent marks. As it was a Sunday both Sam and sameer were at home also. Pari was also about to reach Rathod mansion as sammar asked her to be there for his result. All three of them were about to sit for the breakfast when Ananya entered the dining area with Pari. Sammar first saw pari and ran towards her to hug her but as soon as he saw Ananya behind her she stopped dead in his track.

Pari "aaj teri smile ko kya hua bachcha. Result ka itna stress. Don't worry result achcha hi aayega."

Sammar just hummed in response and hugged pari. She smiled and pulled him away, held his hand and came to the dining table. Anu also joined everyone.

Ananya "good morning bhaiya'

Sameer " Good morning beta, kya baar hai kal tum aayi aur sirf sammar se milke chali gayi?" Though he said it politely but the undercurrent in his voice surely let anu know that he knew what she did yesterday.

Anu bit her lower lip and laughed nervously. Though sameer has never ever raised his voice on Anu but she knew how important the little one was for sameer and one sentence from sameer was enough to tell her that even the smallest of actions against sammar will not be tolerated.

They all sat for breakfast. It was a lavish spread but sammar wasn't eating anything. He was just playing with some fruits on his plate. Pari noticed it and asked him "kuch kha kyun nahi raha bachcha"

Sam "ye achcha nahi lag raha bhabhi"

Sameer "fruits nahi khane to kuch aur lele, sandwich du, pasta ya upma"

Sammar just shook his head all the while looking down.

Sam "kya khayega bata, banwa deta hu."

Sammar "mujhe aalu paratha khana hai bhaiyu" Said sammar. Although he replied to Sam but he looked at sameer. He wanted sameer to cook for him but was hesitant to ask him directly.

Sameer " Main bana deta hu" Said sameer getting up from his chair.

Ananya "aalu paratha to main bhi khaungi bhaiya aur teddy bhi. Aap bhi loge na bhabhi?"

Pari "bilkul SR kuch banaye aur main na lu aisa to ho hi nahi sakta"

Ananya "sahi kaha bhabhi, bhaiya ke haatho me to jaadu hai, ab aur nahi wait ho raha bhaiya pls jaldi banao na, bhabhi aap kyun baithe ho, pls bhaiya ki help kar do na, jitni help milegi utni jaldi paratha banega aur jitni jaldi paratha banega utni jaldi khane ko milega. Pls bhabhi pls jaldi jao bhaiya ki help ke liye" Said Ananya almost pushing pari in the kitchen.

As soon as pari left for kitchen Ananya glared at sammar. Sammar gulped nervously.

Ananya "bohut farmaishe ki ja rahi hai. Aaj result hai na tumhara?"

Sammar just nodded his head.

Ananya "agar 99% se ek bhi mark kam aaya na to khane ko aalu paratha nahi pitayi milegi. Samjhe?"

 Samjhe?"