Chapter 10 Crime & Punishments

Kavya "hello Mr. Rathod, I am kavya kapoor yours brothers new maths teacher. Please be seated." As soon as Sameer took a seat kavya continues "I would have let your brother introduce me but since I have never seen him attending any of my classes in past one week so I am not sure if he will be able to do that."

Sameer "I didn't knew that he has been bunking his classes ms. Kapoor, I assure you it won't happen again.

Kavya "Oh, I am sure it won't, see I know samarth is a very busy student of this college. I mean he is involved in so many extra curricular activities that the college has to offer and even the one's that our Institute doesn't offer"

Sameer "sorry, I didn't get you"

Kavya "oh, are you meaning to tell me that you don't know about his deep interest in activities such as motorbike racing, ragging and bursting crackers in the staffroom."

Sameer glared at sam. Like a lion ready to hunt.

Kavya continued "I am so sorry if I have disturbed you in your busy schedule Mr. Rathod, actually as your brother can tell you that i do lack in much needed mannerism. Samarth is this apology enough or will you teach me a better way of doing this as well?"

Sam was unable to look up from the ground all of a sudden the beauty of the concrete floor was all he want to focus on. He was really wishing for the floor to tear and swallow him whole.

Sameer himself was dumbfounded listening to his brother's escapades. "I am really sorry ms. Kapoor, pls be assured that that all his mischief will be dealt with properly. And please know that you can also punish him for all this however you deem fit."

Kavya "oh there is no need for me to. Punish him Mr. Rathod, but I really hope that all my students stay at par with thier course, so will it be ok with you if I ask samarth to do all the chapters that he has missed twice as an extra assignment just to make sure that he will not lag behind.

Sameer almost smiled at her trick, she was punishing Sam without even making it obvious "that's really nice of you to think so much about him. He will surely submit his twice done assignment to you by the end of this week. Right samarth?"

Sam just nodded his head.

Sameer "can we get a verbal answer samarth and dont you think you should apologize to your teacher here.

Sam gulped and looked at kavya who was giving him a smirk  " I am really sorry ma'am, it won't be repeated and I'll submit the assignments to you by the end of this week."

Kavya "it's ok samarth, I really hope I will no longer find your seat empty in my class again."

Samarth "yes ma'am"

Sameer "if we are done here ms. Kapoor then I would like to take your leave"

Kavya "yes. Sure, thank you for your time Mr rathod"

With that both the brothers came out of her cabin. Sam was about to apologize to sameer but before he can do that sameer said "I want you in my study sharp at 5pm, don't get late by a single second if you don't want to double your consequences" Saying this he left from there leaving a scared Sam behind.

Sameer reached home around 4:45. he straight away went to his room to freshen up but was surprised to see sammar there.

"Tu yahan kya kar raha hai bachcha?" Asked sameer

Sammar "aap aa gaye bhaiya, I was waiting for you"

Sameer "all good beta?"

"hanji bhaiya, everything is just great, I just want to tell you about my college" Sammar said bursting with excitement