Chapter 11 A Good Student

All three brothers came down stairs to have dinner, they started at 5pm and now it was almost 7:30. Sam was totally exhausted, he just wanted to eat and retire for the night. As they were sitting at the dinner table sammar started caressing Sam's palm which were still a little red.

Sammar "bohut dard ho raha hai bhaiyu?" He asked almost on the verge of crying

Sam "tere se kam hi ho raha hai, cry baby kahin ka. Har baat par rone ka tender mila hua hai kya tujhe sammar. Maar mujhe padi, situps maine lagaye, bhaiya ne daanta mujhe, I am the one being grounded for next 1month isme Tu kyun ro raha hai?"

Sammar "kyunki aap mere bhaiyu ho, mujhe aapko aise dekh kar achcha nahi laga. Bhaiya main pehle hi keh raha hu, aage se aap bhaiyu ko itna strictly punish nahi. Karoge"

Sameer just gave him a deadly glare. Sammar chuckled nervously "I mean pls bhaiya fir se itna strictly punish mat karna, hum dono to aapke bachche hai na."

Sam burst out laughing "abe Tu ek baar me apni characteristics decide kyun nahi karta? Pal me tola. Pal. Me masha ho jata hai. Ek sentence me sher banke dahadega aur dusre me chuha ban jata hai."

Sammar "aapko na bhaiyu meri feelings ki koi kadr hi nahi hai. Aap to bas mera majak udate raho.

Sameer was silently enjoying their cute banter. Just then Ananya entered the dining area

" Hello everyone " Said Ananya and went near them.

Sameer and sam  smiled at Ananya whereas sammar got a little tensed. Sameer immediately noticed the change in his mood.

Sameer called sammar near him and gestured ananya to do the same.

Sameer "sammar ye teri ananya didi hai, she is the only sister we have. I know Tu ise dekh kar thoda nervous ho jata hai bachcha, but know that she is gem of person and has a heart of gold. Pehle jo bhi hua wo bhool ja, she was just pulling your leg. Maine usse bol Diya hai abse wo tujhe bilkul pareshaan nahi karegi, but you also be nice to her bachcha. Choti si to family hai apni, usme bhi tu kisi se darega to kaise chalega. Just get rid of all your fears and start fresh with her. Ok? Apna bhaiya ke liye try karega na beta?"

Sammar looked at ananya and then shifted his gaze back to sameer and nodded his head. Ananya moved towards sammar and sat on the chair next to him "sorry champ, wo. Kya hai ki pehli baar chota bhai mila. Hai. Na to socha kyun na thodi dadagiri, I mean behangiri kar li jaye. Tujhe bura laga to sorry, pls ab friendship kar le"

Sammar "aap fir se nahi datoge na?"

Ananya "nahi"

Sammar "sachi?"

Ananya "muchi"

Sammar laughed a little at that and one can see him getting relaxed. Anu was happy that he forgave her so easily. The boy have an aura of innocence around him that screamed for attention, it is so difficult for anyone to not get attracted towards him.

They all had their dinner and retired to their room sammar went to Sam's room to sleep. It was a norm of the house now. Sammar slept in his bhaiyu's room accept for the days when he fall asleep in his bhaiya's room talking to him endlessly, that is when all three brothers sleep Together.

The next few days went smooth and all three brothers were doing good, at their respective front. Sameer was busy with his office  whereas Sam was all set for the sports week, That was to be celebrated in his college and sammar on the other hand was focussing on his study. Although Sam and sameer both wanted him to take up some outdoor game but the boy was a big introvert, he only enjoyed indoor activities, his music and coding to be precise. He was the only one among the three, whose definition of a perfect day included coffee, his laptop and a good book, and a peaceful visit to the beach. Sam find all this extremely boring, his perfect day will start with a good run, followed by a game practice, then spending time with his family and friends, with lots of food and dancing. Sameer was a mix of both brothers he always loved to start his day with coffee, after that he loves to have a high intensity workout, listening to some slow songs, followed by spending time with his family on the beach.