Chapter 9 An Honest Mistake

All three brothers were in sameer's car going towards the Indian Heritage college. It was the best college cum junior college in the city. Only the best of the best were given admission there. If not for his sports achievement even sam wouldn't have made it. IHC really demanded their students to stand out either academically or in extra curricular activities. Even with the best of academics record student doesn't get admission if they don't have anything to show for their extra curricular activities. This institution really believed in a balance of both matter and muscle.

Sam although an average student but was their star athlete, he has numbers of achievements in football and a number of races. Sameer wanted sammar to go to this college as well, sammar was undoubtedly a good student academically but he has also won a number of state level music and singing competition, also he was an excellent coder for his age. Sameer was trying to pull some strings to get him in IHC when he came across his certificate file. He knew that his brother can sing and play guitar quite well but he didn't had any idea that the boy has won so many awards and was almost a genius when it came to computer coding. The music part was shown by his certificate whereas his coding skills came out when he wanted Sam to take him to the beach and he put a bug in all his video games to blackmail him to do his bidding.

They reached IHC. Sam went to his college and sameer took sammar to complete the admission formalities.
Sam was busy talking to his friends while going towards his class when he bumped into a girl. As it was admission time it occurred to Sam that she was a fresher.

Sam "dekh ke nahi chal sakti kya"

Girl "mein dekh kar hi chal rahi thi, dhyan tum nahi de rahe the"

Sam "tumhe pehle is college me dekha nahi, are you a fresher?"

Girl "yes I am new in this college, but... "

Sam interrupted her "I am new to this college SIR. Apne seniors ki respect karni to aati nahi hai tumhe atleast chalna to aana chahiye tha miss"

Girl "kavya kapoor. I'll try to learn everything sir. Aap apna naam aur class bata dijiye aapse tution le lungi."

Sam "listen don't act smart, college me nayi ho isliye ek chance de raha hu, kal subah tak sorry bolne khud aa jana nahi to samarth rathod se bhidne ke result poore saal bhugatna padega."

Girl "samarth rathod huh"

Sam "that's SIR to you" Saying that Sam left from there.

The day went smooth, sammar got admission in IHC. He was thrilled that he would be studying in the same college as Sam. IHC was a very prestigious Institute and sammar was very aware of the very fact.

Sam "beta sirf admission se itna khush mat ho, you only know about IHC's prestige but what you are unaware about the college is that it's one of the strictest Institute as well"

Sammar "sab colleges ek jaise hi hote hai bhaiyu and i hardly ever landed in trouble in my old school I am sure it will be same here"

Just then they saw Sameer walking towards them, irritation was clearly written on his face "same hi rahe to achcha hai beta nahi to tere bhaiyu to complaints ke naye record banane ki koshish me hai" He said glaring at Sam.

Sam gulped at the tone "Kya hua bhaiya, aap aise kyun bol rahe ho?"

Sameer "beta aapke college se call aaya hai kal subah mujhe aapke saath aapke maths teacher se milne ke liye bulaya gaya hai"

Sam "kyun?"

Sameer held his ear and twisted it "wo to ab Tu batayega beta, bata ab kya nayi harkat karke aaya hai?"

Sam "ouch, ouch, bhaiya yaar chodo na, maine sachchi kuch nahi kiya, ouch pls bhai chhod do bohut dard ho raha bai."

Sameer didn't relent and twisted sam's ear a little harder "kuch nahi kiya to mujhe call kyun aaya?"