Chapter 13 Present

Mr. Rathod came back from dubai. Though once very powerful in the underworld circle but his alcoholism has made him loose his grip, but the guy was still dangerous when messed with. It's been a week since he has known about Sammar. The boy was nothing but a slap on his face by Gayatri. She ran away. Destroying his reputation. And now he is getting to know that she also had another child. He was sure that Sammar was not his son. May be she cheated on him even before she left. She cheated on him and got pregnant with someone else's child and that's why she ran away. Although she died but the boy is alive and living in his house with his son. His sameer. Though he was not emotionally attached to him but the guy had his name, his blood and the power which Mr. Rathod once had. Only if Gayatri hadn't run away he would have ruled the world with his heir, his sameer. But all this is just wishful thinking now. When gayatri left, sameer also distant himself from Mr. Rathod. May be she always poisoned his son's mind. Why did the woman had such a strong hold on his son. Didn't he give everything to him. He gave him money, food, a roof over his head. With Mr. Rathod at his side sameer was never in want of anything then why is there a rift between them. A rift that has taken a form of enemity. Being distant to his own father was one thing, Mr. Rathod could have lived with that but living with that bastard was something Mr. Rathod will not tolerate. Sameer was protecting his symbol of pain and humiliation. The boy has to die and then only he can get rid of never ending fire inside him, which burns him day and night. He will kill Sammar. He will give him a painful and slow death. And when the boy will take his last breath, he will be at peace.

At Rathod mansion

Sameer entered sam's room. It was 6 in. The morning and both his brothers with sleeping lying in each other's embrace. The sight of his brothers peacefully sleeping warmed his heart. He caressed sam's face and. Kissed his forehead. Then he moved towards Sammar and did the same. Just then sammar woke Up. He smiled to see his bhaiya. Sammar put his head in sameer's lap and buried his face in his midriff. Sameer smiled at his gesture. Sameer checked his palms for the burns.

Sameer "abhi bhi dard ho bachcha." Sammar just shook his head

sameer a little sternly "kar kya raha tha tu kitchen me?"

Sammar "main keh raha hu bhaiya, aapne agar subah subah daanta na to.... "

Sameer held his ear and asked "to sammar"

Sammar "to main ro dunga bhaiya". He said innocently.

Sameer just laughed at his antics.

Sameer held sammar for sometime and then said "ab chhod bachcha, I am getting late"

Sammar with a pout "aaj mat jao na Bhaiya, pls, kitne din ho gaye aap busy hi rehte ho. Aaj Aap mat jao."

Sameer "jaruri kaam hai bachcha, agar important na hota to main tum dono ke paas hi rehta. "

Sammar "hum dono se bhi. Jyada important hai aapka kaam?"

Sameer "tum dono se jyada important kuch bhi nahi hai, main khud bhi nahi hu, but I have some commitments beta. Please try to understand. Achcha aaj jaldi aane ki koshish karunga. Happy?

Sammar shook his head and said "no"

"Samajh na beta, Tu to mera samajhdaar bachcha hai na" Said sameer

"Nahi banna mujhe aapka samajhdaar bachcha, jao aap, you just don't care about me, aap jao, mujhe aapse baat nahi karni" Said sammar

Sameer hugged him, kisses and forehead and said "shaam ko. Jaldi aane. Ki koshish karunga. Bye" And he left the room.

Sammar kept looking at his retreating figure with sad eyes. The whole day sammar was upset. No matter what Sam did to coax him, his mood was not lifted. The entire day he was upset and didn't even eat properly. He was missing his bhaiya Alot. He tried calling him but sameer wasn't even picking his calls.