3

March 2nd 2006 / 6 months and 5 weeks later Thursday

Mina pov

Our Bedroom

I woke up to the sounds of birds singing. I look next to me and Tzuyu was still sleeping. I just smiled to myself then got up and walked off to the kitchen and made us tea.

~ A few minutes later ~

I brought the tea back into the room and placed it on the table.

"Tzuyu wake up", I said.

He didn't even move.

"Ya you lazy dog", I said and sat on the bed.

Should I search for ways to wake him? All of sudden I felt myself laying down with him staring into my eyes. I have to be blushing mad right now.

"Good morning", he said smiling.

"G-g-good morning", I said.

"Your so beautiful bare-faced. I prefer you with no makeup", he said causing my heart to race.

"Drink your tea and hurry up and get change. I am having a shower", I said and got up.

"Do we have to go so early in the morning", he whined and pulled me back to the bed hugging me tighter.

"I need to go to the shower", I said looking at him.

He pouted. Remember you on live tv Mina. I got off him and went off to the bathroom

Bathroom

It's so hard to not fall for him. Especially with us living with each other for nearly 8 months. I mean we didn't spend Christmas with each other we celebrated that with our own family and members.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

My Car

"Happy?", I asked since she got her coffee from Starbucks.

"Yes here's your change", She said giving me it.