8

September 20th 2006 / 1 month and 21 days Wednesday

Minas POV

Twice Fanmeeting

"We have a surprise for our maknae here", Jihyo Eonni said.

I looked at them confused. Just then music began to play. I turned around hearing the familiar voice. I smiled seeing it was Tzuyu and he came up to me twirling me around and handed me a microphone. I smiled and joined in with the song.

~ A few minutes later ~

"Hello Once, my name is Tzuyu if you don't know me I am Princess Mina's boyfriend", he said introducing himself.

A lot of once were just calling him handsome. I'm sure he's loving that.

"How long have you two been dating now?", Nayeon asked.

"Half a year. I marked it on my calendar", Tzuyu said smiling.

I bet he's proud of knowing that.

"Jeongyeon why don't you do that so you can get our anniversary correct?".

"Okay for my defense honestly wasn't expecting us to be together till this day. I will do it when I get home. Just for you".

I notice a guy in the fan meeting taking pictures of Jihyo. It looked like one of the creepy fans that are obsessed. I walked over to Jihyo pulling Tzuyu with me.

"Jihyo Eonni".

"Strange guy with the camera", I said.

She looked at who I was on about.

"What's strange about him?".

"Oh, I see why. I know who he is don't worry", she said.

~ A few minutes later ~

I was in the middle of talking about his new song hoping for once to check out their songs too when someone shouted out.

"MARRY ME TZUYU!".

"Sorry Im resevred for Minari", he said.

"Aish it's weird seeing you like that", Jeongyeon said whilst hugging Nayeon Eonni.

Right, Tzuyu is a savage maknae.

"Tzuyu", Momo Eonni said away from the mic.

"Mhm?".

"Is the dubu single?", she asked.

"Yes at the moment".

"Tzuyu you saying that sounds like he's flirting with some woman", I said.

"Oh right. I mean he's single not talking to any woman in that kind of context", he said.

"Okay".

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Twice Dorm / Livingroom

"Do you guys do sexting?", Jeongyeon asked.

"YA NAYEON GET YOUR BOYFRIEND OUT OF HERE NOW!", Jihyo shouted.

No, we don't we don't feel comfortable enough to do that just in case it gets leaked on social media.

"What couples do that right?", he asked as he was being dragged out by Nayeon.

"God Tzuyu how do you deal with him 24/7".

"I don't. I ignore him", I said.

Just then I heard Momo scream.

"Oh sorry. Dahyun just ask me out on a date", she said blushing.

"You want a date with Chaengie?", I asked looking at Jihyo Eonni.

"No, I'm fine. I'm not dating", Jihyo said.

"Tzuyu-ah", I heard sleepy Mina mumble.

I looked at her. I carefully picked her up carrying her to her bedroom.

Minas Bedroom

I laid her down on the bed.

"Do you want me to stay tonight?", I questioned.

"Yes", she replied tiredly.

I climbed into the bed too and she hugged me tightly. I smiled pecking her forehead.

"Did you enjoy today?", I asked.

"It was a great surprise".

"I'm so glad you like it I was nervous you wouldn't and be annoyed I keep showing up at your events".

"Of course not. I'm happy to have a very supportive boyfriend", she said pecking my cheek.