45

February 15th 2018 / 1 year and 5 months and 4 days later Thursday

Minas POV

Mums's House / Living Room

Taehyung was on a world tour and the kids want to see Nanny so were at my mum's. Me and Taehyung have been rocky ever since that argument. We keep arguing and it's scaring me that we are falling apart. The kids get scared too and I have to pretend everything is okay when it's not.

~ Its officially announce that Blackpink Rose and Royal Flame Tzuyu are set to marry in March on the 25th in Australia where the couple is planning to move out too and have another baby~

I looked at the TV. A day after my birthday? Are you kidding me Tzuyu? Any other day would've been fine.

All I see is them everywhere. All over Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. They even got married last year.

"Australia? That's far".

"You miss him don't you".

I dropped my phone and looked at mum.

"Mum don't do that", I said

"Darling answer my question".

"I don't miss him. Things are fine with Tae. Everything is fine", I said.

"You said fine twice".

"I don't miss him okay", I said getting up.

"If you don't miss him why do you still wear the very first ring he brought you?? Your couple rings you got when you were on WGM. That was 12 years ago".

"Mum".

"I'm just saying", she said.

"I don't miss him at all. Why would I miss him?".

"Because deep down you know you love him and you are denying it", Dad said entering the room.

"Eh".

"Were your parents, Mina, we know when something is wrong", he said.

"And you will end up having that same skill too".