47

October 17th 2018 / 6 Months and 3 week later Wednesday

Mina POV

Restaurant

We had just finished our meal. The night was going well. He hasn't done anything bad to me yet, I mean hitting yes and arguments still happen. But he hasn't done anything sexual to my body without consent. Maybe Jennie was lying.

"I can't return tonight".

"What why?".

"Need to go to the dorm", he said.

"So get home safely", he said pecking my lip then left.

 Are you kidding me? I sighed running my hand through my hair.

~ A few minutes later ~

Streets

"Um excuse me?".

I looked up to see a teenager.

"Hey, how can I help you?".

"I-i know you are not with Tzuyu oppa anymore but could you maybe sign this portrait of you two. I manage to his signature a long time ago but was unable to get yours".

"Do you have a pen?", I asked.

"Yes".

She handed me the pen and the image. I saw a kola above my head hugging a deer with lots of hearts.

"Did you doodle on it?", I asked.

"No... when I went to his fan meeting he did that".

I smiled remembering him calling me his kola.

"Do you know why he draw the kola?", I asked.

"No, but I assume it symbolizes something about you to him because your animal is a penguin".

"He called me his kola because I hugged him too much. Always clingy to him like a kola dose to a tree", I said handing her back the photo.

"You guys were my favourite couple in the industry. Still are even if you are not together. Thank you for signing this Mina Noona. Get home safely".

"You too".

~ A few minutes later ~

"Hey hey".

"Jimin", I said shocked.

"May I escort you home?".