15

October 16th 2008 / 5 months and 3 days later  Thursday

Mina pov

Rooftop

I got told to go to the rooftop of my building so I did. I am now waiting. I heard a helicopter and I looked up and it was coming to land. I then saw Tzuyu come out from the seat and land on the rooftop. He is wearing a suit and everything.

"Hey baby", he said and smiled and put out his hand.

"Hi", I said and took his hand.

"Are you scared of heights?", he asked.

"Kinda", I replied.

"We are getting on the helicopter but don't worry it won't take long to where we need to go", he said.

"Okay", I replied and got on the helicopter with him.

"You look really beautiful", he said and smiled.

"And you look handsome", i replied.

~ A few minutes later ~

City Rooftop

There were flowers and fairy lights lit up.

"Tzuyu this is beautiful", I said.

"I'm glad you like it. Look over there", he said pointing out to the dark sky with shining stars.

"There's nothing over there", I said confused.

"Carry on looking", he replied.

All of sudden a firework shot up.

' WILL YOU MARRY ME MINA!'

"This is real right?", I asked and looked at him

"Will you marry me Mina?", he asked going down on his knee.

"I mean I know it's very soon and everything. People may think we're rushing but I want to marry you. For you to be a Chou. Then I can rant to everyone how beautiful and what a lovely human my wife is", he said.

"Yes I will marry you", I said as happy tears rolled down my face.

"Give me your finger", he said.

I did what he said.

"This time it's real and we will never have to take the ring off", he said and put the ringer on and wiped my tears.

"I love you so much", I said and kissed him.

"Me too", he said.

He wrapped his arm's around my waist and kissed me.

"I'm crazy in love with you", he said.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus House / Bedroom

He took his shirt off showing his fine abs. I loved seeing him like that.

"Babe your staring", he said.

I went up to him and looked up at him.

"I want to do it. Let's try now", I said.

He kissed me holding onto my waist. I deepen the kiss and I let out a soft moan, he slid his tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with mine. He transfer his lips to my neck and planted kisses on my neck before licking the length of my neck, sucking it softly. My bra was unclipped and thrown across the room.

"Baby".

I unbuckled his trousers. He pulled away and removed them. And our lips were met with each other again. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed without breaking the kiss. 

He planted a kiss on my left tit and swirled his tongue around my nipple and then went back to kissing me deeply. I felt his hand squeezing my ass. It made me moan which let him slide her tongue into my mouth. He softly moaned in my mouth pulling away. He slowly moved down kissing my chin then to my neck, to the valley between my breasts. My back arched due to his wandering hands. He caressed the length of my leg and then gave kisses on my inner thigh. I felt my knickers get pulled down and thrown across the room. He took his boxers off also chucking them across the room. My breathing became heavier and he pushed inside his dick. He started off slow pushing deeply. My hips move in sync with his strokes as he started to pump in and out, increasing his speed. I moaned loudly. He went harder, thrusting in me faster. I buried my fingers into his black hair. I arched my back when he reached a certain spot reached inside of me I dug my nails into his back eliciting a hiss and moan from him. My hips began moving in sync as she started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. He burrowed his face against my neck. Our moans were now unstoppable, she was pushing harder, thrusting faster. I moved my hips back and forth faster.

Tzuyus POV

My bedroom

"I want more".

"More. Want to go on for multiple rounds?", I asked.

"Yes many rounds until were both tried".

I smiled.

"As you wish baby".