35

September 25th 2015 / Tuesday

Mina's POV

Kitchen

"Baby", Tae whined back hugging me.

"Mhm".

"Promise me you're never going to leave me", he said.

"Baby why are you saying that?", I asked.

"Promise me please", he said.

I looked at him. He's worried about something. I hugged him.

"I promise baby", I said.

He was crying. I was really shocked, I don't think I've seen him cry.

"Baby".

He went to his knees. It hurt seeing him like this. I just went down and hugged him running my finger's through his hair.

"Don't go back to him. He's not good enough for you. He will only hurt you again. I love you, and I'll die for you".

Did he have a nightmare?

"Mum dad?".

I looked over and saw Kentarō with Taehyung's mum. He came running to us.

"Dad?".

I let Tae go and he saw Kentarō. Kentarō hugged him.

"I'm never leaving you tae", I whispered in his ear before getting up and went over to his mum.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

"He's worried I'm going to leave him and go back to Tzuyu", I said.

"You are his first everything", she said.

"Eh really?", I asked shocked.

"Yeah. Well, I'll see you tomorrow", she said and hugged me.

"Yeah bye mum", I said returning the hug.

"Bye nanny".

Kentarō ran to mum and hugged her.

~ A few minutes later ~

Tzuyu POV

My Bedroom

I sat up holding onto my head since it was in hella pain. I looked around the room and saw clothes all over the place. I looked down at myself to see I was naked. Did I have sex with someone? I looked to my side to see Rose. I fucked Rose whilst drunk. Please tell me she was drunk too and I didn't force her into anything. I carefully got out the bed picked up our clothes that were on the floor and put them into their induvial colours washing baskets. Then decided to take a shower.