Carnival✔️

-Cassi's POV-

It was Saturday morning and I was the first one up out of Malory, Kyle, Tyler and I. Well of corse. I tip toe out of my room and walk into Nash's room. He's still sleeping.

Aw. Well I'll just wake him up then. "YO YO YO ITS DJ CASSI IN THE HOUSEEEEEEE" I yell while basting music in his ear. He wakes up clearly pissed off. He turns his back to me and and I cross my arms over my chest. He doesn't do anything "erg" I climb on his bed and lay down right in front of him.

"What Cassi? Nash replied to my actions really annoyed.

"I'm really gonna miss you." I replied with an over exaggerated sad face. He laughed and pulled me into his chest. We kinda had a twin snuggle session. Someone would think we were dating but we clearly aren't because that's a little gross. I ended up laughing back asleep.

When I woke up again it was 7:00am. I decided to get up for real this time. I wiggled out of Nash's grip and I got my clothes to change into for the day.

I bought one outfit that I absolutely adored:
Salmon Tank Top with a triangle design
Black Bandeau
Black shorts
Black Vans

I showered and changed. I pulled my hair into a towel weave (A/N please tell me I'm not the only one who does this😂) and waited till it dried. I got a text from Matt.

Matt🙉: Hey open your front door. We aren't waking everyone up.

Cassi💥: damn, bossy much?

Matt🙉: please?

Cassi💥: yeah be there in a minute.

I was currently brushing my teeth but I ran downstairs still brushing my teeth. "Well that's a beautiful sight, atleast I know her mouth is clean" Taylor started "it's a good quality for a future girlfriend" he smirked

"What the hell was that now?" Kyle came down as soon as he said that. I looked up at Kyle, he saw my tooth brush, and nodded having an idea of what I was thinking.

All the spit and toothpaste that was in my mouth, was now on Taylor's face it's better than kicking him where the sun doesn't shine right? He became disgusted, and got angry. I ran to Nash's room and screaming my head off. Nash bolted up and jumped in front of me. While we could hear the guys laughing from downstairs.

"Cassi what did you do this time?" Nash asked me while still blocking me from an angry Taylor whom was about to rip my head into pieces.

"He kept making the 'future girlfriend' jokes so I spit my mouthful of toothpaste in his face" I replied. Nash started laughing while Taylor left the room to clean his face. "Hey Nash," I started to ask "when are you guys leaving" I finished while looking at my feet, rocking back and fourth from the ball of my foot to my heal.

"Two weeks. Don't worry, we will have a twin day before I leave" Nash responded with a smile. I hugged him and left to my room. I woke everyone up and told them to get dressed. We were going to the carnival. They agreed.

Malory took the shower in my room, Tyler took the one in Hayes's room, and Kyle took the one in Nash's room.

Malory came out looking fine like dayum, she was wearing:
Peach loose crop top that said "Like a Boss"
Black Bandeau
Jean Shorts
White converse

"Hey let me do your hair and makeup" Malory told me. I nodded and sat down in front of my vanity. She started playing away at my face. Foundation, coverup, powder, nude eyeshadow that had sparkle, baby lips sunscreen peppermint. He curled the end of my hair and added a black flower crown.

"Now my turn" I smiled. I straightened her hair and pulled two sides back and secured with a black hair bow. Her makeup was like mine, just with shiny lip gloss.

The guys come in and they stare at us. "Hey Kyle can you take our picture?" He agrees and takes a couple. Taking a laughing picture was our signature thing. I got my picture with Tyler, and then with Kyle. Our picture was a tumblr kiss. I grabbed his shirt pulled him close to me, he rested his hands on my hips, and a lifted my foot up. Because why not. "Guys lets go downstairs so someone can take a picture of all four of us." They nodded. "Wait crap, Malory come here. We need to take selfies so people don't see the one of me and Kyle kissing."

"Okay girl I got you" she said in a 'urban' accent. We took some selfies to cover it.

"Hey Nash or Hayes can you take pictures of all four of us?" I asked sweetly. They ignored me. "Ugh, Aaron, can you take pictures?" He nodded and got up and followed us to a white wall. I hopped on Kyle's back and Malory hopped on Tyler's. We took a good one, silly one, and one of the girls kissing the guys cheeks. We took a normal picture. And one of the guys with their arms around our shoulders hugging us from behind and their heads resting on our shoulders. "Thanks Aaron." I said as I took my phone back.

"No problem. Did Nash tell you we're leaving in 4 days? It got moved like an hour ago." He said all gently. I shook my head. "Oh well then forget I said that okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"Hey Nash we are going to the Carnival, can I take the car?" I asked him.

"Uh no, it's not that far a walk" he didn't take his eyes off the TV.

"It's a mile?! I'm not walking." He spat back.

"Well you need some exercise" he responded, again without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Damn thanks Nash, why do you always hurt me. Why is that my problem? God your just like them! Dad told me you were nice, he didn't mention the part about you being a jack ass! I actually thought you'd have some respects towards girls! Since you know a million girls follow you! You should at least have some respect for your sister Nash! Your flesh and blood, and by the way who the hell do you think you are and who are you to be talking to me like that for gods sake!" I yelled at him.

"Who am I like Cassi? And actually I'm not the fucking jackass. You just think it's more important to hang out with your friends than your own brother" he yelled in my face.

"YOUR THE ONE THATS LEAVING ME FOR THE ENTIRE SUMMER! YOU CANT BLAME THAT ON ME! And your just like the fucking bullies, the ones who made me hate myself. The ONES THAT CALLED ME A BITCH, SLUT, WHORE, FATASS ON A DAILY BASIS! I stayed alive to meet you Nash. I think I made a mistake with that choice." I yelled in his face. He stood there with no words. Matt handed me his keys. "Thanks Matt" I hugged him and grabbed my friends and pulled them out the door.

"So where are we going again?" I asked because I was to worked up to remember.

"Carnival. And I think I should drive, just tell me where to go." Kyle suggested, I nodded and handed him the keys and walked around to the other side of the car. I climbed in the passenger seat and we took off to the Carnival.

I was going to make this night fun, no matter what I had to do to make it fun.

-----Authors Note-----

So what did you think about the chapter? The fight again? The tumblr pictures? The picture at the beginning of the chapter is what they are wearing.

Sorry I missed update. I know I'm a horrible person. But at least I updated!

I love you guys!

Keep Reading💕