Chapter 26

-Cassi's POV-
--After Tour--

Sorry I did a huge time jump. I just don't know what else to write about the tour. They just repeat the same process.

I fly home in 2 days. Two Days. Until I leave everybody/everything I love. I love it here. I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave Matt, Nash, Lauren, Hayes.

(Yes the guys all live in the same state)

I was going to the beach with everyone today to do some boating. I change into my neon pink bikini top, black and Aztec bottoms. I slip a big t-shirt on and grab my sunglasses.

"Hurry up Cassi!" Nash yells. "It's like an hour drive"

I hop down the stairs and jump unto Matt's back. He catches me and we walk to the car.

While we are driving I should tell you what all happened shouldn't I?

Well. Let's start with Malory. She went home a couple days ago, her and Nash started a thing. They are currently dating. They whole rape situation, Kyle was arrested and will spend 20 years possibly more in prison. She might be moving up to North Carolina with her older brother so she can be closer to Nash. Awe goals right?

Lauren and Carter? They are goals af. They started dating about a week after we got back from Wisconsin. He took her to the peer and asked her at the top of the fairest wheel.

Hayes and Amber? Well they are dating and Hayes learned things about her he needs to help her with. Amber has depression, and struggles with self harm and an abusive family. He loves her though, she loves him, and they love each other.

Macy and Shawn? They are still going strong. Macy started posting covers on YouTube and they are currently on tour in Europe! Crazy right!

As for Matt and I? I'm still hopefully in love with him. He told me he loved me with all his heart right after the Wisconsin trip.

"We're here Cassi" Hayes snaps me out of my gaze. I nodded and grabbed my stuff. I interlocked my arm with Lauren and we got onto the boat. "I want to go first!" Hayes shouted.

I had a pounding headache but I shook it off. I was going to have fun before summer was over. We spent the whole day tubing, water sking, and pranks.

Meanwhile Nash was filming the whole day.

After everything was done I had to go home and start getting all my stuff together.

"Family dinner?" Nash says. All of us nod.

"I'm going to shower quickly and then Lauren and I will run to the store" I yell while running up the stairs.

"SAME!" Lauren yells while chasing after me. "I'm showering in your room Nash!"

"WHATEVER LAUREN!" He yells back and it makes me laugh.

I showered and changed into black leggings, plain grey sweater, grey vans. I brush through my hair and I look at my brush.

(Please remember that I wrote this story over two years ago. I know that your hair falls out with Chemo, but let's pretend)

Great another chunk of my hair is coming out.

I slip on a beanie and grab my wallet, keys, and phone.

"You ready" Lauren asked and I nodded.

We got in the car and we decided to make chicken, salad, mashed potatoes with gravy. We would have Hayes and Nash help with making brownies.