Merch. Merch. Merchandise!

-Cassi's POV-

I woke with my arms and legs really sore. I try to get up to go to the bathroom and I fall on the ground. I pull myself bathroom by grabbing the door frame with all the strength I have to pull myself to the bathroom. I decide to take a bath. Why you must ask? Well, because I can hardly stand in order to take a shower.

I run the water to the right heat and plug the tub so the water can rise. I put bubbles in my bath and hop in. I turn the water off and close the curtain just in case Lauren wants to use the bathroom or something.

I relax when I hear the door open and I peek out to see its Lauren.

"What the hell are you doing Cassi?" She asks clearly tired.

"I'm taking a bath because my limbs feel like they are going to fall off" I tell her slightly laughing. She laughs too and then does her business. "Hey before you leave can you pick out a cute outfit and grab a towel and set in on the toilet seat?" I ask her.

She nods and comes back five minutes later with everything I need. "Here ya go. And the guys said that we need to be ready in two hours for Magcon"

"Thanks and okay I'll be ready" I respond and she walks out. I lay in the bath for another fifth teen minutes and then decide to get out. I dry off and put on the outfit Lauren brought it.

(A/N okay so for the merch I go to their current websites. So if the merch seems newer, bare with me, I don't know what merch they had while in Magcon)

She came in with pastel pink high waisted shorts, and a white crop top that sat above my belly button exposing my belly piercing. I change into that and slip my pastel pink vans on.

I set off to Bart's room because I decided to wear some merch today. And because he has all the merch. I knock on the door and he opens "hey Cassi what's up?" He glances at me and then at my hair. "What's up with your hair?" he questions.

"Oh well I just took a shower, and I'm currently waiting for my hair to dry, so I put it in a towel weave." I explain to him and he nods still confused.

(A/N please tell me I'm not the only one who does that? 😂 )

"Anyways, what did you need?" He asks.

"I was wondering if I could get some Matt and Carter merch for Lauren and I?" I ask him. He nods and opens his door more for me to walk in.

"Take what you need." He says "I've got a lot!" He finishes and laughs. I laugh to and look through everything.

I grab a grey Carter baseball tee and a white Carter sweatshirt for Lauren. I wanted to be nice and get her a phone case so I did.

(Its actually black and not white. but pretend please!)

For myself, I grab a ME tribal bucket hat and a white sweatshirt with a pastel pink ME logo. I decided to grab a phone case too.

(A/N the white one from his merch just pretend it has a pink label)

All the pink I had was matching my outfit. Score, point one for Cassi.

"Thanks again Bart!" I yelled while walking out of the room.

"No problem Cassi! Come back if you need more!" He yells back and I laugh.

I take the merch back to Lauren and I's room. "Hey Cassi you there?" Lauren calls from the shower.

"Yeah I just got back why?" I yell back.

"I need clothes! Can you bring me some?" She asks.

"Yeah I got you some merch!" I answer and there's no reply. I grab the light grey Carter baseball tee, light grey shorts, and the white sweatshirt. I toss her makeup in there too. "Everything's there!"

"Thank you!" She yells.

"No problem!" I yell back. As you can tell we do a lot of yelling.

I plug my blow dryer in and do my hair and makeup on the outside vanity dresser type thing. I blow dry my hair then unplug that, I replace it with my curling wand and while that's heating up I do my makeup.

Coverup, two layers of mascara, eyeliner on my waterline, EOS blueberry, Babylips sunscreen peppermint lip balm, and kiwi lip gloss to top it off.

I curl my hair into perfect loose beach curls. Once that's done I unplug the curling wand and spray some hair spray to make it hold. I adjust the bucket to make sure it's perfect.

Once I'm satisfied I put deodorant on and Pinks 'Soft and Cozy' perfume.

A few minutes later Lauren comes out looking like a million dollars! Her Carter shirts was tucked in since it was a little long. The grey shorts looked fabulous with her skin tone. Her hair hair straightened and she had a light grey bandana on. Her makeup was like mine except with a slightly darker lip color. She slipped her grey vans on and we walked in the direction of Bart's room.

"Wait why are we going there?" I asked her.

"I want to wear a bracelets to represent each of the boys. So five on each wrist" she exclaimed. And I nodded.

"Mind if I copy?" I asked and she laughed.

"I could care less, go ahead" she stated. She knocked on the door and Bart answered. "Hey Bart do you mind if we grab the boys bracelets from there merch to wear? We want to represent each and every one of them" she smiled and Bart opened to door and we walked over to grab them. "Thanks again Bart!" Lauren finished as we walked out.

"Now. Time for Magcon" I say as we enter the elevator and press the lobby button.