〚2〛Who are you?

Your P.o.v

It's been about a week since the party. I haven't been going to school because I was afraid of facing everyone. I'm the new kid, I'm just supposed to blend into the background and go unnoticed by everyone. And yet, I was the fucking show at the party. There was a knock at my door

"Go away!" I shouted out.

The door opened, revealing Clyde and Craig,

Craig walked in nonchalantly, whereas Clyde ran to my side, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"(Y/N)! I've been trying to call you!" He sobbed into my shoulder noisily.

"You're loud," I said blankly.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n)! Craig told me I was the first person you screamed to for help! I should've never left your side!" Clyde said.

"You were busy getting laid. I get it," I said coldly.

"No! Nothing is more important than your safety! Even getting laid!" He said, tears falling down his eyes at a quick rate. "... I didn't even get to finish," He said the last part quietly.

"Clyde, I'll kick your ass," Craig said blandly.

"Sorry! Sorry! I really mean it (Y/n). I'm sorry I wasn't there for you! I can't even imagine what would've happened if Craig and Tweek didn't save you..." He said as tears slid down his face.

Oh god, he's crying again. Guess, I better fix this...

I pat his back comfortingly, "What matters is they came, alright? Don't dwell on it too long, it's okay," I said blankly.

"You mean it (Y/n)?" He asked, his warm, brown eyes meeting mine.

"I mean it, dummy," I rolled my eyes and pinched his cheek.

"Next time you're in danger, yell my name instead," Craig said stoically.

"No, it's fine! You should yell my name, I'll come to your side right away!" Clyde said.

"No offense, but I'm yelling for Craig or Tweek before you," I said blandly.

"You are still mad!"

No, Clyde. I'm not mad. I'm disappointed. I'm upset that you were the first person I called for help, and you didn't come, even though, you were right, fucking, there. But I'd never say that to your face, because I don't want to hurt you. No drama, no problems.  Live, Laugh, Love; the only L's I'll be taking in this lifetime.

"Just drop it dipshit. C'mon (Y/n), hurry and get dressed, we're going to school," Craig said.

"I don't want to," I threw the blanket over my head, to avoid them.

"I know you're scared to confront everyone after what happened, but you're gonna have to eventually, now c'mon," Craig said, pulling my bed sheet down.

"Craig!" I said annoyedly, covering my legs with my pillow.

"HoLy FuCK! You sleep in your underwear (Y/n)?!" Clyde remarked, as his cheeks went red.

No, actually. Today was the one time since the heater was up too high last night. Of course, the one time I did, it ended up like this.

"CRAIG!" I shouted angrily, standing up, and hitting him in the face with my pillow. He stared down at me, completely speechless.

"OUT, NOW!" I screamed angrily.

They both left my room and I shut the door, locking it. I let out a sigh, and immediately began to change into my school clothes. After putting on (outfit description), I went downstairs and saw Craig and Clyde staring awkwardly at my brother who was seated in the armchair.